Chapter 27

Taekook chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I stood there in shock. How. How did this happen? How did Feng Ju and Jung-eun? I mean Jungkook and Taeguk be alive. I mean Han-Sung check their pulse, they were dead. I mean how. I decided to stay there and hide as I listen to them.

"It was very sweet of you to bring me to lunch, my sweet Feng Ju," I heard Jungkook say.
"Well since you still can't see Papa. I had to. I will always watch over and make sure that you're safe," I heard Taeguk say.

I close my eyes and remember what I said to him. I told him to watch over him and guide him. He couldn't possibly remember that. Could he.

"Papa I brought a friend," I heard Taeguk say.
"You did. Well, who is this friend of yours," I heard Jungkook say.
"His name is Prince Taehyung of the Celestial Tribe. I met him in the Valley of the Peach Blossom. Which reminds me. I brought you a flower from there," I heard Taeguk say.
"How lovely. And Prince Taehyung. That sound familiar," I heard Jungkook say.

Does Jungkook remember me? Could he.

"No. I don't think I remember anyone by the name Taehyung," Jungkook said.

'He doesn't remember me.'

"Papa. Would you like to sit by the ocean after dinner," I heard Taeguk say?
"That would be lovely. Will Die Feng be there," I heard Jungkook say.
"I'm not sure but I'll ask Uncle Die Feng to make sure," I heard Taeguk say.

Why did Jungkook ask about Die Feng? I need information, and I need it now. I walk out to find Die Feng and luckily, I saw him in an office reading scroll. I clear my throat. Die Feng saw me.

"Prince Taehyung. I thought you were with Feng Ju," Die Feng said.
"Feng Ju is taking lunch to his father. I must ask you a question."
"Okay. Please come in and sit," he said.

I walk inside his office and sat down in front of him.

"What is your question," Die Feng said.
"Well, Prince Feng Ju and Princess Jung-eun. I never heard of them before. How come."
"Well. I never told anyone this story but. They were found on a boat on the shore. There was no life in them. Our doctor here found a jade stone to bring them to life. Fortunately, they were alive but they had no memories and don't remember their name. So, we kept them here, gave them a title, and name them. They stay in the mortal realm until Feng Ju grew for 2,000 years. I gave them a home, a title, but unfortunately, Princess Jung-eun could not see at all," he said.

I see. They weren't reincarnated, they were brought back to life with no memories or no memories of their name.

"Thank you. Is it fine if I spend the night here?"
"I don't see why. Feng Ju wants you to stay," Die Feng said.

I nod my head before I bow before I walk out. I stay, I couldn't help but look at Jungkook. I never thought this would happen. After everything, I thought that he was dead. I thought he was gone from my life. And Taeguk, my son. I thought that I would never see him grow and for me to play with him and make him laugh and sing to him. I miss out 2,000 years from the mortal realm to not see him grow. As I walk down the hall, I saw Feng Ju in a room, writing, and a scholar who seems to be teaching Feng Ju. I can't believe that he grew to have my looks. I decided to leave for a moment the Western Sea to return to the Celestial Tribe. I walk to the Stigma Palace and I saw Han-Sung.

"Brother. Where were you," Han-Sung said?
"Jungkook. Taeguk. They are alive."
"What," he said.
"They're alive. And they're in the Western Sea Tribe."
"Impossible," he said.
"No. It's not. I met King Die Feng and he said Jungkook and Taeguk were found in a boat on the shore. They brought them back to life but they had no memories and they don't forget their name. So, He gave them names."
"What were their names," he said.
"Jungkook name is now Princess Jung-eun and Taeguk name is now Prince Feng Ju."
"That's odd," he said.
"What do you mean."
"A few months ago, in Western Sea Tribe, King Die Feng had a younger sister name Princess Jung-eun and she was with child. She names the child Feng Ju. Princess Jung-eun died from childbirth," he said.
"What."

Han-Sung stood up to grab a scroll and gave it to me.

"This is what Princess Jung-eun looks like," Han-Sung said.

I grab the scroll and look at it. And my eyes widen.

"I don't believe this."
"I know. She looks just like," Han-Sung said.
"Jungkook."

Looking at the picture, Jungkook and Princess Jung-eun do look alike.

"Is it possible that their fate could be connected?"
"It is possible but you need to gather up all your pieces of information," Han-Sung said.
"I have to. I have to make Taeguk remember me. I have to make Jungkook remember me as well."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Well there you go. So, I saw a BTS in the J-14 magazine and I didn't get it. *cry* Oh well. I'm going to get BTS Best of Memories 2016 anyway as my last birthday for me... From me. Lol... I like buying myself a birthday present because it's what I want.

Anyway, so there you go. The reason. So, I have been working on my Namjin, Yoonmin, JungHope book which is called Descendants. The title is simple, Disney Villains who fall in love with their enemy. But here's the problem. I have Yoongi as the son of Ursula and Jimin as the son of Ariel. And I realized that there's a cousin. So...... I was thinking of changing the Yoongi villain status from Ursula to Jafar's son. That is what they can still fall in love with. What do you think?

But until then. Annyeong. Mwah.