Chapter 21

Double Update. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread and fluff

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

For a couple of days, I have been keeping Jimin company in the mortal realm in the inn together. We stay there and cuddle for a while. Jimin would get comfortable and be his half human half fox self as he lay there on my chest with

"Your majesty. Won't her highness suspect that you're gone," Jimin said.
"No. In fact. She notices that I was leaving. She begins to cry, pleading with me to stay."

Jimin looks at me.

"Your majesty. Why did you marry her highness," Jimin said.
"I had no choice. I was 20,000 years old, I had to get married. They choose Xuan Nu from the ghost tribe. She was only 18,000 years old. I could never love her. She became jealous when I was always around guys or girls, to the point where she would go behind my back and harm them and kick them out of the kingdom. After I heard about that, it was terrible that such a person would do that. My father told me that I should learn how to love her even if I don't love her. But now I found my true love. And it's you."

Jimin looks at me with innocent eyes.

"How about you. In the fox tribe, did you have anyone you like?"
"I used to. It was a small crush. I used to like King Jae-Hyuk as a child but the more I serve them, the causes me pain. They torture me ever since. Beat me, whip me. But now I fell in love with a king who treats me like the most beautiful person ever and I'm only 20,000 years old," Jimin said.
"That because you are. A king like me who is only 24,000 years old who fell in love with a beautiful 20,000 years old fox like you."

Jimin smile. I lean in and kiss Jimin's soft lips. Jimin softly moans in the kiss as he pulls away.

"Your majesty," Jimin said.
"What."
"You're being so loving again," he said.
"Do you not want me to be loving toward you."
"I-I didn't mean it like that. I-I-I-I mean," he said.
"What."
"It's just that I like your kisses so much. I would love to have your kisses every day," he said as he blushes.

I chuckle at his response before I peck his lips once more.

"Jimin."
"Yes, your majesty," Jimin said.
"If there was one place you always want to go. Where will it be."

Jimin thought about it until he smiles.

"I was always wanted to see the Valley of Peach Blossoms," Jimin said.
"The Valley of Peach Blossom."
"We, fox worship the peach blossom. We always pray to it and wish for good luck. I, however, have not seen it. They said that the Rainbow Cherry Blossom is hidden somewhere but no one has seen it before. I would love to go, they said that the petal of the peach blossom tastes so soft and sweet," he said.
"I see."

I think I got a plan.

"Why did you ask your majesty," Jimin said.
"I'm just curious."
"Well where would you like to go your majesty," he said.
"I would like to go to the mountain. Take a walk there and as I get there, I sit as I watch the sunset."
"I think that will be nice," he said.
"Yes. It would."