Chapter 1

Hello. Excited for more. Warning: Not Proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

I sat in the den as one of the servants serve me. I feel kind of bored so I decided to have a little fun.

"Ailee."

"Y-Yes. Your highness," Ailee said.

"Should I go through with this?"

Ailee look at me before she drop everything she was doing.

"Your highness, I believe that in the heart of the Daegu Empire, you should do what your heart tells you. If it's for the people of Daegu, then I know you are doing the right choice and you will make a handsome husband," Ailee said.

I nod my head in her response. Suddenly I heard a cough. I turned toward the noise and it was Yoon-Ji.

"Father would like to see you in the throne room," Yoon-Ji said.
"Fine."

I stood up and walk out of my room. As I walk off, I saw Namjoon.

"Namjoon."
"Your highness. I assume that you are heading to the throne room," Namjoon said.
"Yes, I am."
"Mind if we walk together," he said.
"Of course."

Namjoon walk beside me as we walk toward the throne room.

"So, I heard that Seokjin is soon to be married to a knight."
"Yes. I feel quite sad about it but as long Seokjin is happy then I'm fine," Namjoon said.

I nod my head. We made it to the throne room, Namjoon went toward his father as I sat down next to my father.

"Father, why are we all here. Is someone coming?"
"We're having a guest who will be working in the palace," Father said.

I saw the door open and it was a boy who look younger than me, walking toward us. He had long brown hair. He stops and fully bows in front of us.

"Your highness," the boy said.
"What is your name," Father said.
"My name is Park Jimin. I'm 16,000 years old," the boy said.
"You may rise," Father said.

Jimin rise but I know that he had a symbol on his forehead. It looks strange. (This is what the symbol looks like)

"If you don't mind me asking, what is the symbol on your forehead

"If you don't mind me asking, what is the symbol on your forehead."
"It is my birthmark, I was born with it. Not many people in the tribe have it except me," Jimin said.
"And what tribe is that," Yoon-Ji said.
"The fire tribe," he said.
"The fire tribe. I never heard of it," Father said.
"We are very well known but 70,000 years ago, the tribe was attacked unexpectedly and the people of the tribe were all killed except me. I ran away. I'm all that is left of the tribe," Jimin said.
"I see. Why are you here," Father said.
"I am here to ask for a home and somewhere to work. I would like to work here in the palace," Jimin said.
"Have you ever worked in the palace before," Father asked?
"Yes, I have. I work in the palace of my tribe. I have experience. I would like to work here if you will have me," Jimin said.

I look at Father as he was thinking it over.

"Alright. You will work here. We will provide you a home here and you will become Yoon-Ji servent. You will start tomorrow," Father said.
"Thank you, your highness. I am eternally grateful," Jimin said.
"Jungkook will lead you to your room," Father said.
"Thank you, your highness," Jimin said

Jungkook bows to Jimin as he leads Jimin out. Jungkook is a snake spirit, we found him after he was bullied in his tribe. Before Jimin and Jungkook could leave, I notice that Jimin was staring right at me. That's weird. 3 hours passed and dinner was served. For some reason, I felt like I was being watched. Then the nightfall, usually Namjoon would come to see me, I wonder where is he. I went to look for him and I saw Namjoon and he seem weird.

"Namjoon."
"Yoongi. Your highness," Namjoon said.
"Are you drunk?"
"No," he said as he fell on top of me.
"You're drunk. Why."
"Because I felt like it," he said as he snaps back.
"Come on. Let me take you home."

I put his arm around my shoulder as I carry him home. Father was a bit shocked about Namjoon being drunk but we both manage to get him to bed.

"I'm sorry for the sudden visit Mr. Kim."
"It is fine. Namjoon hasn't been taking the news about Seokjin marriage lately," Mr. Kim said.
"He hasn't."
"Oh yes. Namjoon recently ask me two days ago to ask Seokjin's parents for his hand in marriage but when I told him. He was a bit upset," he said.
"I didn't know."
"Yes. He wasn't happy that he was married to Minjae," he said.
"Minjae. You mean Kwon Minjae. The knight that thinks he's better than you and Namjoon."
"Yes him," he said.
"Mr. Kim, I have to say. I don't like him at all. He even bully Namjoon when he was 5,000 years old."
"Yes, but Namjoon is going to try to cope with it. Just give him some time," he said.
"Yes sir, have a good night."
"As to you as well your highness," he said.

I nod my head as I left Namjoon's home. Back in the castle, I made it to my room. I couldn't help but think about that mark on Jimin's forehead. It was like I seem familiar for some reason. I felt my eyes getting sleepy. I should get some rest, it might be a special day tomorrow.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Author's POV

As the prince slept silently, an unknown person appears in front of Prince Yoongi. The person sat on the bed as it smiles happily and caresses Yoongi cheek.

"My prince. We meet yet again. You are still beautiful and handsome as before. You haven't changed a bit. My prince, you will be mine again, I'll make sure of it. I vow to this night to protect you from any harm. I will never lose you again. My prince. My Yun-Song."

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: How was it. The first chapter. You will all soon know the secret. This book might be a little confusing at first but you'll understand it soon. And I will be adding something from the show Ten Miles of Peach Blossom. This show is so interesting and so good that I love it so much. I don't watch Chinese Drama unless it's funny. But I love historical Chinese drama. It's so entertaining. I already got one person I don't like in the show. That's all for today. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.