Chpater 23

Sorry for the long wait. The Namjin chapter. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Namjoon's POV

I groan as I saw Seokjin sleeping on my chest. I peck his forehead before I heard him groan. I saw him open his eyes.

"Morning."
"Morning," Seokjin said.

I have been two weeks since we were married. And it has been amazing. We have been to a lot of places like the mountain and the sea but now we must go back to work.

"We should get ready."

Seokjin nodded his head. We both got up as we got dressed. We walk to the palaces hand and hand. As we got there, I took Seokjin to the physician's room.

"I'll come and visit when I can."
"Okay," Seokjin said.

I lean in and peck Seokjin lips. I wave goodbye before I walk to my office. As I walk to my office, I saw a knight standing there.

"His majesty would like to see you," the knight said.

I nod my head. I walk into my office and grab a couple of scrolls. I walk to the throne room as I sat his majesty sitting on his throne. I immediately kneel as I bow.

"Your majesty."
"Namjoon. I heard the news that you are married," his majesty said.
"I am your majesty."
"Well I congratulate you," he said.
"Thank you, your majesty."
"Well, soon you two will have a child. Have you thought of anything for your child in the future," he said.
"I have not your majesty. I don't think I have anything to give to my child."
"Well there is always something valuable that will mean a lot to you," he said.
"Well there is my mother's necklace, Father had to sell it to help us."
"Well, maybe when the time is right. You will give it to your child," he said.
"Yes, your majesty."
"You should get back to work. And would you do some research on the Mermaid Tribe," he said.
"Of course. But your majesty. Do you not trust them?"
"It's not that. It's just that Prince Taehyung will soon be married into the Mermaid Tribe. But I believe there is something fishy about them," he said.
"I see. I do that right away your majesty."
"Good. You are dismissed," he said.

I bow before I stood up and walk back to my office. I begin to do some research and their history is quite interested. I can't believe that they were paired up with the Ghost Tribe. It's quite odd if you ask me. Suddenly I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

I saw the door and it was Seokjin.

"Seokjin. I wasn't going to get you until the evening. Is everything fine?"
"Yes. Namjoon. There is something I must tell you," Seokjin said.

I stood up and walk toward Seokjin as I grab his hand.

"What is it."
"Namjoon. I'm with child," he said.