Chapter 25

Sorry for the long wait. Here it is. Warning: Not proofread and Romantic Smut Incoming

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I got dressed in my wedding hanbok. I was a bit nervous about this but Father always tells me that it's normal to be nervous before the wedding. I was in the house where Jimin want to live while Jimin was getting ready in the other room. I had everything set for the bed. The good thing about the house was that it was by the Lake of the Far East. So that Jimin can go sit by the lake while he's thinking. But this lake is very special, if you look inside, you will see the most beautiful things inside. (this is the house)

 (this is the house)

"Everything seems done

"Everything seems done. I should meet Jimin out there."

I walk out of the lake and I saw Jimin dress in his mother's wedding hanbok.

"Jimin."
"Your majesty," Jimin said.
"Are you ready?"
"Yes. But I'm afraid. Being married to someone I love truly. What if I'm a terrible husband." he said.
"It's okay. You won't be. I'll be there right by your side."

Jimin nods his head. I stood in front of Jimin.

"Just repeat after me."

"Okay," Jimin said.

I held his hand and look at him.

"Jimin. You are becoming the husband of Yun-Song of the Daegu Empire. Do you promise to love Yun-Song and respect him, to take care of him, help him, in joyful times and in hard times, healthy times and sickness times, every day, forever?"

"Yes, I promise," Jimin said.

"Now you go."