Chapter 19

Here it is. Sorry for the long wait. But enjoy. Warning: Not proofread and Death. Prepare tissue

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I ran to the Hall of Beautiful Youth and Nai Nai was right. Jungkook and Taeguk was gone.

"WHERE ARE THEY."
"I don't know your highness," Nai Nai said.
"FIND THEM."
Brother. Calm down," Han-Sung said.
"I can't. Han-Sung, Jungkook is blind. And Taeguk is gone. They could be anywhere unless."

I walk out of the Hall of Beautiful Youth and I walk to the Xiwu Palace. I saw Princess Shan Xin sitting there.

"Your highness," Shan Xin said.
"Don't pull that. Where is he."
"Who your highness," she said.
"Jungkook and Taeguk. Where are they."
"I don't know your highness," she said.

I walk out without saying a word.

"Where could he be."
"Your highness," I heard.

I sound like Jungkook. I grab the copper mirror and I saw it glow.

"Jungkook. Where are you? Is Taeguk okay?"
"He's fine. He is with me. Your highness. I just want to say goodbye," Jungkook said.
"What do you mean goodbye."

I walk at a fast pace as I tried to find him.

"I can't live this, your highness. Your father won't accept me and he wants me to leave without our child. Our Taeguk. That is why I'm leaving and Taeguk is coming with me," Jungkook said.
"Jungkook. Don't leave."
"Your highness," he said.

I stop and I saw Jungkook standing at Zhuxian Terrence. I instantly drop the copper mirror.

"Jungkook."

Jungkook turn around, and he wasn't alone. Taeguk was with him. He brought the copper mirror up.

"Goodbye. We'll see you in the afterlife," Jungkook said.

I saw Jungkook step back, I ran to him as fast as I can but I was too late. He was gone. He stepped inside the Zhuxian Terrence.

'No. Jungkook.'

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I look and it was Han-Sung.

"Brother," Han-Sung said.
"Han-Sung. We must find them. They could be alive. And Taeguk. We must find them."
"Okay. We'll check in the mortal realm first then the western sea kingdom and the other kingdom," he said.

Like Han-Sung said. We check everywhere. To the western sea, the eastern sea, the northern sea, the ghost tribe, the earth tribe, and more. But there was nothing.

"Where could they be Han-Sung."

I saw Han-Sung thinking.