Chapter 29

Here it is. Turns out we're not going until the weekend of my birthday. Which should be fun. Anyway. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

7 days have passed and Jimin's stomach begins to grow. We were at our home in the bath. Jimin's back was pressed on my chest as he held the gold dragon necklace that I gave him.

 Jimin's back was pressed on my chest as he held the gold dragon necklace that I gave him

"Yun-Song. This necklace is beautiful but are you sure you want to give this to me," Jimin said.
"Of course. Every dragon spirit should give the dragon crest to their lover. Plus, you're the only one I gave it to."

Jimin suddenly blushed as he smiled.

"So, what should we do for our little pups."
"I don't know," Jimin said.
"How about I buy you two cradles. Then we will have a small festival of our own here."
"Yun-Song. Two cradles. That will be 100 gold coins. Please don't spread that much money on me," he said.
"It's for our pups. Please. I will do anything for them."

Jimin turns to look at me.

"Plus. I will do anything for you."

I lean in and kiss him. Jimin pull away from the kiss before I turn him around as we made out passionately.

"Yun-Song. We can't. Our pups," Jimin said.
"Don't worry. I won't bother them."
"But don't you have to attend a meeting at the Empire," he said.

I sigh. Jimin was right. But I can always get him when I come back. I left my second home before I wave goodbye to Jimin. As I walk, I arrived at the Daegu Empire. I hope this meeting isn't long. I walk to the den where everyone expects me. We discuss our formation and tactics to defeat the fox tribe. Once we did, I walk to my office until I heard a conversion. Xuan Nu talking to the King of the Mermaid Tribe, Shan.

"Xuan Nu. Do you know what you're doing," Shan said.
"I know what I'm doing. Even though it's not Yun-Song child. I will still be working beside you," Xuan Nu said.

Am I hearing this right?

"So is this what I'm hearing."

Xuan Nu was shocked.

"Yun-Song," Xuan Nu said.
"Is it his? It's not mine but you're with his child."
"I can explain," she said.
"No. I don't want to hear it. Before the day ends. I want you to leave with him."
"But what about the festival," she said.
"You can have it but not here. You betray me, you betray this kingdom. Don't deserve to be queen here."