Chapter 26

Hello. Chapter 26. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I was down the hall of the Daegu Empire. I was walking to my office. It had been three weeks since I and Jimin got married. And yet, we exchange glares. As I walk to my office, I saw Xuan Nu.

"Yun-Song," Xuan Nu said.
"What is it."
"Our child. Will be here soon," she said.
"Will it."
"I want to speak to the palace maid. We should have a big dinner. To celebrate," she said.

I sigh. Even if I'm married Jimin, I still have been a good husband and father to this baby.

"Alright. I'll tell the head maid to gather up all the palace maids to the den."

Xuan Nu smiled. Suddenly I saw Jimin come in with a tray of tea.

"Afternoon your majesties," Jimin said as he bowed.
"Afternoon Jimin."

Xuan Nu didn't say anything, I guess she is still mad that I took up Jimin when she had one of the guards whip him. Xuan Nu stood up and walk out. Jimin looks sad.

"Her majesty still hates me," Jimin said.
"It is fine. Come here."

Jimin comes toward me before he set the tray down. Before he pours me any tea, I stop him. Jimin looks at me.

"Yun-Song," Jimin said.

I pull Jimin toward me as he lands in my lap.

"Yun-Song," Jimin said.
"How long has it been since we made love."
"W-Well it was three weeks ago on our wedding night then the next day, in the bath. Then the day after that," Jimin said.

I nod my head. I must be honest, I have been addicted to Jimin lately. I mean I can't help but have him as my own.

"Xuan Nu wants everyone in the den."
"Must I go," Jimin said.
"You must. I know that Xuan Nu is hard to deal with but you must bear with it."

Jimin nods his head. I peck his forehead.

"Now go before she suspects anything."

Jimin nods his head. I lean into peck his lips before he walks away. Minutes passed and all the maid gathers in the den as they stood there even Jimin.

"Our child. Will be born soon. So, his majesty is holding a festival to celebrate the coming of our child in 8 days. I want you all to make sure that everything is clean and spotless for all the other tribes that will be soon coming. Understood," Xuan Nu said.
"Understood," all the maid said.

Jimin didn't say anything, he felt dizzy. Xuan Nu walks toward Jimin.

"I assume you didn't hear me. I said Understood," Xuan Nu said.

Jimin looks at Xuan Nu and suddenly...... vomits on the bottom of Xuan Nu. Jimin was shocked that it had just happened.

"Why you little," Xuan Nu said.
"M-My apologize. I-I-I," Jimin said before he ran out of the den.
"Yun-Song. Do you see what he did to me," she said.
"I'll talk to him."
"Don't talk to him. Punish him. He deserves to be punished. He ruins my beautiful hanbok," she said.
"Okay. I will punish him."

I ran after Jimin but he was nowhere to be found. Maybe he's in our home in the forest. I walk in the forest to our home and I walk inside and he wasn't anywhere until I found him by the lake in his half-human, half fox form. I walked toward him as I sat beside him.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin shook his head.

"I mess up. I ruin her majesty's clothing and now I will be punished," Jimin said.
"No. You won't be punished. I will lie to her and say I punish you. Besides you didn't mean it."

Jimin turn to me and held on to me.

"I don't know what was wrong with me. My stomach begins to act weird and I felt dizzy," Jimin said.
"Maybe you're just tired. Tomorrow we will go to the mortal realm and see a doctor. We can't risk going to the doctor here or your tribe."

Jimin nods his head, and suddenly Jimin stood up.

"You must be hungry. I'll start making dinner," Jimin said.
"No. Don't. Rest for a bit. We can stay here and watch the sunset."

I saw Jimin thinking it over.

"Well that does sound nice," he said.

Jimin sat down between my legs, his back touching my chest as we watch the sun. It was a lovely evening.

>>at the mortal realm<<

I and Jimin were in the mortal realm in the physician's home. The physician was feeling Jimin's pulse to see what was wrong with him. The physician nods his head before he stood up.

"What seems to be the matter with him, doctor."
"Your wife/husband is fine. I felt his pulse and I didn't just feel only his but I also felt two heartbeats," the doctor said.

I look at Jimin in shock and so did Jimin.

"Are you saying that I'm with child," Jimin said.
"Yes, are you. Your stomach should grow in between a month or 2," the physician said.

In the Celestial Tribe, Jimin's stomach would grow in a day, it still is the same in the Daegu Empire. But with that, Jimin would give birth in between 9 or 10 days. I stood Jimin up.

"I thank you for your help."
"Anything," the physician said.

We left the physician's home. Jimin begins to touch his stomach.

"Yun-Song. A child. Two of them. A little prince or a little princess. Or maybe both," Jimin said.
"Yes. Plus, now that you're with a child. I have three."
"Well," he said.
"Well. Is there something wrong?"

Jimin looks at me like he wants to tell me something.

"No. It is nothing wrong. Let's go home," Jimin said.

I nod my head as we walk home, hand to hand. What was Jimin trying to tell me? What was the reason why he said 'Well'. There must be a reason why.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Jimin is pregnant. Yayy. But why did Jimin say 'Well'. Is there a reason why? Will Jimin tell Yun-Song or will Yun-Song soon find out the truth. Chapter 27 is in progress. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.