Chapter 39

Double Update. Warning: Not proofread, Violence, and Death

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

As I return, the knight was in their position.

"Alright Knight. The time has come. The time has come to fight for our home and our kingdom. The foxes have threatened us long ago and now we take back and fight back. Gentlemen, are you willing to stay with me until the end. Until death."
"Ne," the knight said.
"Alright. Men, let's fight."

My knight cheers. Everything went accordingly to plan. We fought and fought. I saw a guy with an eye patch, my guess, Jae-Hyuk. I walk toward him as he ran toward me and we fought. I slit his throat with sword as I took off his eye patch and it was Jae-Hyuk.

"Where is he."
"Don't you know? He has your husband," the man said.

'Oh no.'

I ran into the forest to find Jimin. But as I ran, I stop as I saw Jae-Hyuk with Jimin. Jae-hyuk hands was around Jimin neck and I can tell Jimin was having a hard time to losing the grip.

"Look who it is. It's Yun-Song," Jae-Hyuk said.
"Y-Yun-Song. H-Help Me," Jimin said.
"Let him go. This is between you and me."
"Fine," Jae-Hyuk said before he threw Jimin into a tree.

(You know that fight in Kill Bill with O'ren. That one.)

I won the fight. I stare at Jimin.

"Yun-Song," Jimin said.

I didn't say anything; my vision begins to blur as I fell to the ground.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I ran over to Yun-Song and I held Yun-Song in my arms.

"Yun-Song. Stay with me. Stay with me. Please don't go."
"Jimin," Yun-Song said.
"No. Don't speak. I'll take you home. I'll heal you."

I drag Yun-Song all the way home to the bedroom. I held him in my arms as I heal him but it wasn't working.

"Why isn't it working. Please work."

I couldn't stop the tears running down my face. I want Yun-Song to live. I want him to stay with me. I want him to be there for my pups and be there for me. I want to be by his side forever. I kept trying and trying but it wasn't work.

'No.'

Yun-Song reaches out toward my cheek.

"I love you and I will find you soon," Yun-Song said before his hand drop.

I shook my head.

"NOO. YUN-SONG. PLEASE. DON'T LEAVE ME. YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS."

I held Yun-Song as I cried. My husband. My life. My savior. Gone forever.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yoongi's POV

"We won the war but that night, the kingdom lost a king. After everything that happens. Jimin bury me in the Valley of the Peach Blossom. Jimin and my pups went to sleep for 1,000 years. But the day you were born, Jimin was awaken. He watches over as since you were a baby. He made sure that you were protected," Yun-Song said.
"Now that I know everything. What now."

Yun-Song reach for my hand and grab it.

"Take my place. Care for the pups like they were your own," Yun-Song said.
"And Jimin."
"That's for you to decide," he said before he disappear.

>>Out of seclusion<<

I open my eyes as I didn't see Jimin at all. I stood up and walk outside and saw Jimin playing his pups. I look and suddenly notice him.

"You're awake," Jimin said.
"How long was I in seclusion."
"For 5 months," he said.
"I see. You know I learn a lot about the past."
"You have," he said.
"Yes, and I'm willing to help out. Meaning caring for the pups. If King Yun-Song has my blood and they also have mine as well. I'm willing to be their father."
"I see," he said.
"And Jimin. For you, I'm willing to get to know you a bit more."

Jimin smile as he nods his head. I'm glad I know the past. I'm glad I know everything

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: There it is. The final flashback. Didn't we have a great time with the flashback and the drama? The romantic and the most beautiful moment of life. See what I did there. Hahaha. So, it come to my attention. Anyway. Chapter 40 and the epilogue is coming soon. The end is near. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.