Chapter 30

Here it is. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread. Violence and Blood.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I struggle out of King Jae-Hyuk's bondage. He tried my hands up and cover my mouth. I was surrounded by knights along with King Jae-hyuk trusting knight Won-Sik. They all crack jokes until.

"KING JAE-HYUK," I heard.

That sounds like Yun-Song.

"YOU HAVE SOMETHING OF MINES AND I WANT IT BACK," I heard.

The knight stood up and walk out before King Jae-hyuk stood me up and made me walk out in front of everyone. I saw a knight beaten up with blood beside his lips but there was someone behind him. Not just someone but it was Yun-Song. Yun-Song grabs the sword from the knight in front of him and slices his right arm off his shoulder causing the knight to yell in pain before falling to the floor. Everyone in the palace begins to run out.

"Who are you," King Jae-Hyuk said.
"I am King Yun-Song of the Celestial Tribe and Daegu Empire. And I want Jimin," Yun-Song said.
"Jimin. You mean this worthless, pathetic weakling," King Jae-Hyuk said.
"Say what you want but do not dare say anything about my husband," Yun-Song said.
"You're married to him. You betray the tribe to marry this. No matter. He will be dead as you will be soon. But first, let's watch him die. Ling," King Jae-Hyuk said.

Ling grab his sword and ran toward Yun-Song but Yun-Song sliced Ling's stomach before he could hit the ground. Ling died instantly.

"TEAR HIM APART," King Jae-hyuk said.

Five knights came running toward him. Yun-Song was so fast that he kills all of them.

"So is that all Jae-hyuk," Yun-Song said.
"Yun-Song," I heard.

I heard footsteps and I saw Won-Sik he was holding a huge silver single-headed meteor hammer. (For those who don't know what it is. It's an ancient Chinese weapon, consisting at its most basic level of two weights connected by a rope or chain. They can be double-headed or single-headed. This is what it looks like.)

Won-Sik begins to walk down the step slowly

"You must be Won-Sik right," Yun-Song said.
"Correct. So, you're King Yun-Song. The God of War. The Black Dragon," Won-Sik said.
"In the flesh. Won-Sik. I know you must protect your master but I beg of you. Walk away," Yun-Song said.