Chapter 38

Hello. I got all the chapters done. So I will post them all up today. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Yun-Song's POV

I was in the tent in my armor.

"We will attack tonight. We need a line up here and here by the lake. Then we will attack."

"Ne," all the knight said.

I saw the copper mirror glow.

"Rest up man. Get some rest."

I grab the mirror and step out.

"Yun-Song. Can you hear me," I heard?

It was Jimin's sweet voice.

"Yes, I can hear you."
"I'm so glad. I was sorry," Jimin said.
"There is no need to be a worry. I am fine."
"Yun-Song. I miss you. So do the pups. They have been crying, they want someone to play with and make them smile. They can't help but grab the necklace you gave them," he said.

I break my heart to hear that my pups miss me.

"Where are they."
"They are sleeping now," Jimin said.
"I see. I wish I was there with you. Watching them sleep peacefully."
"I wish so too," he said.

I smile at the thought, of seeing my pups sleeping peacefully, it reminds the day when they sleep in the Jimin arms on the day they were born.

>>flashback to that day<<

I was behind Jimin as his back touched my chest as he held our pups.

"I can't believe that they're our little ones. Our pups," Jimin said.

"Yes, they are here. And they are beautiful just like you."

Jimin smiled at my comment before I peck his head.

>>flashback ended<<

"You must be tired. Get some rest."

"But. I want to talk to you. I want to see you," Jimin said as I heard the sadness in his voice.

I sigh.

"Get some rest. After the war ends, I will come back to you."
"Promise," Jimin said.
"I promise."

The mirror stop glowing. I spent the extra time thinking. Maybe I can go see Jimin just this once. I use my magic to appear in our home. I walk inside before I walk into the bedroom and saw Jimin sleeping beside Ji-Ji and Yun-Min. I stroke Jimin's ears as he groans. He slowly opens his eyes and saw me.

"Is this a dream? Am I seeing things," Jimin said.
"No, my little fox. This is real."

Jimin sat up as he touches my cheek.

"My Yun-Song. You shouldn't be here. You have to be ready," Jimin said.
"I know but I can't help but see you. We have a few more minutes left until then."
"You came here all the way just see me," he said.
"Yes. You should sound sad and I want to check on you."

Jimin smile.

"Yun-Song. You must go. The people are depending on you. We are depending on you," Jimin said.
"I know."
"And you must fight with everything you got. And don't hold back," he said.

I chuckle at his response as our foreheads touch.

"My fox. My beautiful fox. I will win this war for you, my pups, and especially the kingdom."

Jimin sighs happily. I lean in and peck his forehead.

"I must go now. Be safe if anything happens. Make sure to speak in the mirror."
"I will," Jimin said.

I gave Jimin a passionate kiss. Before I could get up, Jimin held my hand before he slowly let go. I walk back to the battle camp. I will win this. I will win this for him.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Jimin's POV

I sat there as I look at the moon in the window. At times like this. Yun-Song would hold me close as we look at it together. The snow looks so beautiful as it sticks to the ground. I heard a whine and I saw it was Ji-Ji. I walk toward her as I stroke her ear to calm her down. I smile as she slept so soundly. I heard a knock, I wonder who could it be. I walk to the door and I saw the man injured.

"Oh, dear. Please come in."

I help the man inside as I set him down.

"You poor thing. I'll get some water."

I grab a bowl, put water in it, and gave it to the man.

"You must come a long way. My name is Jimin. I live here along with my pups and my husband, he is in war now. What is your name."

The man chuckles before he grabs my wrist. I tried to get his grip off me but it was too tight.

"You're hurting me. Sir."
"You want to know my name. Correct," the man said before he removes his hood.

I saw the man remove his hood and I saw the person I didn't expect to find me at all.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: I'm updated, I must go now. Until then. Annyeong. Mwah.