Chapter 33

A half Namjin and Taekook chapter. Enjoy. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Namjoon's POV

I slept peacefully until I heard a cry.

"Ah-young is awake," Seokjin said.
"I'll get her."

I sat up and walked toward Ah-young's cradle and pick her up.

"What's the matter, princess."

Ah-young has been the life of me and the Seokjin family. She's so giggly.

"She's must hungry. I'll feed her," Seokjin said.

I gave her to Seokjin. I stood up and walk out to give Seokjin some privacy. I look outside and it was spring. I can't believe that 4 days ago, our little rose was born and I couldn't be any happier than I already am now. I look beside me and saw Seokjin right beside me with Ah-young in his arm. I saw Ah-Young just looking around before she saw me.

"Hey, angel. How are you."

Ah-young smiled at me.

"You know when she smiles, she has your dimples but she looks just like your mother," Seokjin said.

He's right. He does. She has the beauty of my mother but she has Jin eyes and my dimples.

"Ah-Young. We're going to visit your Grandma's grave so we're going to dress you nicely."

We got ready. I gave Ah-Young a bath while Seokjin cook breakfast, she's really like her bath as she smiles. As we got dressed and ate breakfast, I and Seokjin decided to wear my mother's favorite color. Pink, we also dress up Ah-Young in her first Hanbok.

"You ready."

Seokjin nods his head as we walk out of our home as we walk to my mother's grave. When I was young, my father decided to bury my mother at the Peach Blossom tree. It was my mother's favorite tree. She used to love to go there and we would have a spring picnic as we watch the peach blossom bloom. As we arrive, I stood there before I kneel.

"Hello, Mother. It's me. Namjoon. I'm here with my husband Seokjin and our daughter, Ah-Young."

Seokjin kneels beside me.

"Mrs. Kim. Even since you pass, I have been there for Namjoon and now we are happily married and have a beautiful daughter who has your beautiful looks. We name her after you," Seokjin said.
"Mother I just want to say that I love you and miss you. I'll make sure to teach everything you taught me to Ah-Young. I'll treat Seokjin well and I'll make sure to tell her the stories you always told me."
"And I promise Mrs. Kim that I will treat your son well and for Ah-young. I'll be the greatest mother for her just like you are," he said.

I look at Seokjin before I lean in and peck his head. I hope Mother is looking from above and that this is my family and I will protect my little girl and teach her everything Mother taught me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Taehyung's POV

I walk to the den. Taeguk was there as he sat down Die Feng. All the princes were there, I didn't really know anybody so I sat by Taeguk. Die Feng did grace as we all ate dinner. We talk and all.

"So prince Taehyung. Rumor has it that you will be soon married to the princess of the mermaid tribe," Die Feng said.
"Well. Father has given me a chance to choose my bride."
"I see. That's not like the king. I mean I heard he was very strict," Die Feng said.
"Well, Father isn't always strict."

Father has always been strict toward me and Han-sung. Even the day was born, he wouldn't let me and Han-Sung see our mother. Until I made a deal with him.

>>flashback to that day<<

"Father. We want to see Mother," Han-Sung said.
"No," Father said.
"Why."
"You have to study," he said.
"What if we face a trial."
"A trial," he said.
"If I and Han-Sung are still standing after 2 thunderstruck to our body. We can get to see Mother."

I saw Father thinking it over.

"Very well. If you succeed then you two get to see your Mother," Father said.

I and Han-Sung nod our heads.

>>flashback ends<<

Luckily I and Han-Sung passed our trial and we got to see Mother. After I finish dinner, I walk down the hall to my room until I heard a voice coming from Jungkook's room.

"Doctor. So how will I get my sight," Jungkook said.
"Well, Prince Jung-Eun. We couldn't find any eyes to replace yours. It would be best to find your original eyes but it may take some time. Mine apologizes your highness. I have failed you," the doctor said.
"Don't be sorry. You did your best and that's all that matters. I guess my son and the maids have to guide me," Jungkook said.

I begin to be sad. I walk to my room, I prepare for bed. As I got in, I heard a knock.

"Come in."

I saw the door slide open and it was Taeguk.

"I can't sleep. Can I sleep here," Taeguk said.
"Umm... S-Sure."

Taeguk walks inside before he closes the sliding door. I lay down as Taeguk got in with me and lay his head on my chest.

"Good night Taehyung. See you tomorrow," Taeguk said.

Is this happening? My Taeguk, my son is here with me. I dream of this. I must win Jungkook's hand. I must.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

A/N: Half and half of Namjin and Taekook. Taekook will end in 2 chapters or probably the next chapter. I really need to finish this book like badly. So until then. Annyeong. Mwah.