Chapter 8

Welcome to Chapter 8. Warning: Not proofread

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

King Yun-Song's POV

I am King Yun-Song. A Black Dragon and ruler of the Nine Heaven and king of Daegu Empire. But you don't just become ruler of the Nine Heaven. When I was born, the 36 skies radiated golden rays in an instant and 72 rainbow birds of the Mount Junji of the Far East soared into the sky and circled the Celestial Palace for 81 days. I am married to Queen Xuan Nu from the Ghost Tribe. It was arranged but I had to do it. I'm also the sworn enemy of the Fox Tribe. It all start 100,000 years ago, a king killed the heavenly lord 100 years ago and now the fox king is planning to attack my kingdom, take it as their own and enslave all of us but I won't let that happen as King, I must do what I must do for my people.

I sit in the throne room as I saw my wife step inside. (This is Queen Xuan Nu)

 (This is Queen Xuan Nu)

"Yun-Song. You are lonely. Why," Xuan Nu said.
"It is nothing, my love. Come."

Xuan Nu smile as she walks toward me. Even though the marriage was arranged, I learn to love her.

"How long has it been since we were married."
"For 6,000 years. But Yun-Song. Something is missing in our life. For the Kingdom," Xuan Nu said.
"And what is that."
"A child," Xuan Nu said.
"A child."
"Yes. I want a child. Yun-Song. We need an heir to the throne. Don't you want a child," she said.

Before I could answer, a knight suddenly arrived.

"King Yun-Song," the knight said.
"We found a white fox in the Daegu Empire."

A fox here. They know the rule.

"Gather up your men. We're heading out."
"Yes your highness," the knight said before he walks away.
"What are you going to do," Xuan Nu said.
"What I have to do. I'm going to have to kill it."

Xuan Nu grab my hand as she smiles.

"Bring no mercy to that fox," Xuan Nu said.
"I plan not to."

We head out. And I saw it in its fox form. It was running away as it ran into the forest.

"Catch it in the forest and kill it now."
"Yes your highness," the knight said.