39 | love of my life

Start from the beginning

"This is..." I took another bite and moaned at the decadent taste.

Colt peeled his eyes away from the book and shot me a heated look."Seriously?"

I swallowed my food and smirked at him. "It's like death row food!"

"Like what?"

"You know, when you're on death row they ask you what you want as your last meal?" I licked my lips. "Well, I want this to be the last food I taste before I die!"

He laughed out loud, throwing his head back. "That's a good one!"

I finished the rest of my food as I listened to his words of amusement and happiness. Colt had always been easy on the eyes. Dark and long lashes fanned his tanned skin with a straight nose, defined jaw, and sensual lips. He was a mix of pretty and handsome. His body was strong and virile as if carved out from marble. All of that attracted me to him.

Though my favorite were the times where he got so quiet. Colt would stare faraway with focused eyes as his jaw clenched and unclenched.

My blood would lit up, imagining those steadfast eyes on me as he pleasured himself between my legs. It would take all my willpower not to jump at him during those few minutes.

Surprisingly, the same feelings of lust and possession ruptured within me as he laughed without care.

"I'm done," I mumbled that Colt's forehead wrinkled in confusion.

"Huh? What are you—"

His words ceased as I climbed over his lap. I pushed the towel off his back, kissing him deeply on the lips. My fingers delve into his raven hair as I moved my lips and nipped the line of his jaw. His hands tightened on my waist when my teeth grazed at his pulse point.

I rubbed myself against his growing erection. Colt grunted before he yanked me away from him. His breathing was harsh, eyes dilated as he took in my flushed state. "What... what's happening?"

I chuckled as my hand cupped his clothed member. "I want you."

Colt frowned for a second before he smirked. He nuzzled his nose against the column of my throat. "Is that so?"

I hummed my reply as I stood up. I undressed in front of him, knowing that his ardent gaze followed every inch of skin I exposed.

I pulled my lower garments off though I paused when only my underwear was left. Our eyes locked and my core trembled when his tongue darted out to wet his lips.

Finally, I let my panties fall that Colt growled in approval. He proceeded to kneel but I stopped him. I reclaimed my position minutes ago and kissed him torridly.

I could feel his confusion but that died down as my tongue dipped into his mouth. I poured all of my love into the kiss, hoping he could feel the emotion I wasn't ready to put into words yet.

But as usual, Colt grew impatient and I relinquished all control to him. His searing lips lapped at my throat, biting and laving at my skin until he left his marks. He moved lower, his tongue traced my collarbone before he reached my breast. He laved at the tip and captured the nipple to his mouth. Colt sucked hard that my toes curled in happiness. He gave soft wet licks at the rosy bud while his right hand squeezed my other breast.