Fuku X SkateBoard Girl

(Turtle Side Note- I'm going to use my headcanon name for skateboard girl. Understand this is just a headcanon, and not true to the game.)

Fuku and Skateboard Girl: *cheeks tint* ... *both suddenly start laughing*

Fuku: Ha, me and Madesa are just friends!

Skateboard Girl: Yeah, duh. Fuku is cool and all, but we're just best buds.

Fuku: Yeah! Who else would I play Just Dance with? ... (besides Dad... Dad's cool...)

Skateboard Girl: *laughs* You have an unhealthy obsession with that game.

Fuku: And you have an unhealthy obsession with skateboarding. *sticks out her tongue*

Skateboard Girl: ... Fair enough.

Fuku: Speaking of that game, do you want to play? *looks at her challenging*

Skateboard Girl: Yeah, sure. *shrugs and smiles* *mumbles* happy feet.

Fuku: *jumps up, her flames flickering brightly* HA! COME ON THEN! Let's go so I can kick your butt at it! *finger guns before running out of the room backwards*

Skateboard Girl: *watches her run out of the room* .... *cheeks light up* *puts her face in her hands embarrassed* Damn it. Why is she so cute?

Grillby: *taps her shoulder*

Skateboard Girl: AH! *falls off the sofa* ... *blinks at him* Oh, heyyyyy Mr. Fuku's Dad Guy..... you didn't happen to hear that, did you? *smiles nervously*

Grillby: *crosses his arms, raising a brow at her*

Skateboard Girl: *sweats* You did, didn't you? ... Can we pretend you didn't? *awkwardly smiles up on him, hoping she looks convincing*

Grillby: *nods, chuckling*

Skateboard Girl: *laughs a little* Thanks for being cool and not going all "Dad attack copter" on me.

Grillby: *tips an imaginary hat, smiling* *walks out*

Fuku: *yelling from the other room* Are you coming or are you too scared to get your butt kicked by me?! ... Again!

Skateboard Girl: *smiles, blushing a little* Coming!  *jumps up, walking out*

Skateboard Girl's Rating:

I've got a mega crush on a my best friend and I can't help it. *facepalms* 20/20HP

Fuku's Rating:

*looks from side to side, making sure no one else is near* I may or may not have a tiiiiiny crush on her... *smiles awkwardly* ...Oops... 15/20HP