Pafriskus (Papyrus X Frisk)

Turtle: I hope you like the throw back to the Soriel reaction I threw in at the end ;P

Frisk: Um...

Papyrus: *cheeks tint at the memory of the date* Nyehhhh...

Frisk: Well, um... this is awkward... um... he's kinda my not official uncle now... even though he's my age... and we aren't technically related... wow, this is confusing.*taps fingers together*

Papyrus: WE-WELL, HUMAN, I THINK IT IS SETTLED THAT OUR ONLY FEELINGS LEFT FOR EACH OTHER ARE PLATONIC!... *whispers to Frisk* Right?

Frisk: *laughs awkwardly* Yeah!

Papyrus: WELL, THEN, THAT'S THAT!

Sans: *pops his head into the room* ...*gives Frisk the evil eye*

Frisk: *looks at the skeleton confused*

Sans: *walks in, making his voice as high pitched and squeaky as he can* oh my gosh, i ship ittttt. *makes kissy faces at the duo*

Frisk: *glares at him* Are you mocking me, dad?

Sans: *ignores them* ouuuu, i ship it so hardddd.

Papyrus: *narrows his eye-sockets at Sans* BROTHER, STOP THAT THIS INSTANCE!

Sans: but it's so perfectttttttt. *bats eye-sockets*

Frisk: *knows he's mocking them about Soriel* Shut it! *tries to smack him*

Sans: *dodges* but it's so cute! *squeals* *face scrunches* *starts coughing from straining his voice*

Papyrus: BROTHER, WHY!? *covering his face*

Sans: *still coughing, but his voice is at it's normal tone* one word- *coughs* revenge.

Papyrus' Rating:

ME AND THE HUMAN NO LONGER HAVE FEELINGS LIKE THAT! 1/20HP

Frisk's Rating:

He's not bad, but I wouldn't date him...again... 2/20HP

Sans' Rating:

*starts up with the squeaky voice again* no, don't listen to them, they are perfect for each other but they don't know it!!!! 9999999999/20HP

Frisk: I HATE YOU SO MUCH! STOP MOCKING ME!