I Won't Forget You (25K)

"It's not wrong to want more, but it's wrong to forget how you got there."

-Mark Fischbach

Hiya guys, Turtle here!

I just want to say how you have all blown my socks off. I don't know where you all came from, but I am so happy to have each and every one of you in my life. Every single one of you have a place in my heart, and you will until my dying breath.

Even after I inevitably will lose interest in Undertale (which I assure you, I am FAR from that), I will never forget you all.

The title of this chapter is wrong. It's not that "I won't forget you", it's that I CAN'T forget you.

All of you have influenced me in the best ways possible.

I feel like I belong.

You don't make me feel like some nerd behind a screen, you make me feel like a friend.

I am forever in your debt for that.

If there was a way I could meet you all, I would do it in a heartbeat.

Every. Single. One of you, is so important, even if you don't understand that you are. You are all amazing, beautiful, people, and I am glad that you found me.

Maybe I say this a lot, but it's true, so I'll say it again. I love you.

Every different personality, every different origin, every one of you. From the Philippines to the United States of America, I love each and every one of you, for who you are.

Don't forget that.

I won't forget you, I can't forget you, I refuse to forget you.

And I thank you for every bit of support you have given me.

Thank you for being here.

Thank you so much.

Okay, enough of me blabbing, 'cause I could do that for hours, now it's time for me to do what I wanted to do to celebrate.

I pulled some quotes from both the story and the comment section, as a little walk down memory lane. This was so incredibly nostalgic for me. And don't feel bad if you didn't get mentioned, I was going through them a little fast and might have missed one. Enjoy my turtles!

"Nice."

- chibibon

(This was the first comment on this story, as simple as it is, it deserves to be mentioned. XD)

"(Why do I have boobs?)" -Frisk

"Why does Sans have a ding ding?" - persononline1324

"HELL NAW. TO THE NAW NAW NAW."  -princessemojikitten

"NAW TO THE HELL TO NAW HELL NAW." -Turts

"HELL NAW ALL THE WAY." - ancient_sunshine