UF Grillby X UT Grillby

Grillby: *walks into the room* *sits down on the couch*

UF Grillby: *walks over to the couch, which is only a few feet from the wall he was next to* *leans against the couch* *looks Grillby up and down*

Grillby: *turns his head to face him* ...

UF Grillby:*is wearing his classic smirk*

Grillby: *straight-faced* ...

UF Grillby: *raises brow, used to getting a reaction for that look when he's in more peaceful universes*  Hm? Strange~?

Grillby: *still straight-faced* ...

UF Grillby: Well, if I must react to the ship...then I don't see this as too bad. Sure, I usually go for weaker monsters, they are easier to control after all, but I don't mind strong ones too. He seems pretty toned, and a voluntary mute might be fun~

Grillby: *still straight-faced* ...

UF Grillby: Who knows, it may be fun to try to get a reaction out of him.

Grillby: *still straight-faced* ...

UF Grillby: *puts his hand on Grillby's shoulder* Maybe he won't be as fun as weak souls, but I could still make it work.

Grillby: *still straight-faced* . . .

UF Grillby: After all, weak souls are so easy to manipulate. The weaker the soul, the more fun you can have, and the more benefit you can get. The more you can hurt them without killing them, the more LOVE you can earn. And the weaker the soul, the weaker the emotional stability. It's all pretty simple.

Grillby: *still straight-faced*  .  .  .

UF Grillby: Especially that Sans that just left.

Grillby: *still straight-faced*   .   .   .

UF Grillby: He was even weaker than my Sans. I've never seen anything like it before. *laughs* I could see right through him, he's fragile. It makes me wonder how any of you don't take advantage of it. *puts his hand under Grillby's chin* Just think abo-

Grillby: *grabs UF Grillby's arm*    .    .    .

UF Grillby: Oh? Feisty now~? Hm--

Grillby: *stands up, not letting go of his arm, getting right in his face* *hisses in his native language* I will not allow you to speak like that about any of us. None of us would ever do that to him nor anyone else.

UF Grillby: Ah. So you do speak. *chuckles*

Grillby: *twists UF Grillby's wrist slightly* *glares*

UF Grillby: *ignores the slight pain* What? Do you not want me to speak the truth? He's weak and none of you ta-

Grillby: He's stronger than you.

UF Grillby: You have the nerve to-

Grillby: *crackle* You just talk and feed off of fear. You follow what everyone else does without thinking for yourself. You are a weak, weak, monster. *Hiss* You hurt others so they can't hurt you. You don't even have the strength to say what you really believe, you just follow.*Pop*

UF Grillby: ... *speechless*

Grillby: He stands for what he believes in, and doesn't let anyone change his mind. What do you do?

UF Grillby: *frozen*

Grillby: *lets him go* *begins to walk away* *stops for a moment, turning to face him* *speaks in English* Think about that for awhile. *leaves room*

UF Grillby: ...

UF Grillby's Rating:

...*something seems to be on his mind*  ???/20HP

Grillby's Rating:

... *shakes his head* 0/20HP