Toriel X Buttspie

Toriel: Goodness... I, um... I'm confused... isn't pie... not alive?

Sans: *is somehow summoned by the fact this is an inanimate ship* *teleports in behind her* 'sup tori.

Toriel: *jumps* Sans! Heavens, don't do that. How are you so quiet? I didn't even hear you.

Sans: *shrugs* i have my ways. *winks at no one in particular*  anyways, i see ya have a ship with that. *points at the pie on the table in front of Toriel*

Pie: ...

Toriel: Yes, indeed, I'm thoroughly confused.

Sans: okay, here's how you do these ships. ya gotta look it in the eye.

Toriel: ... It doesn't have eyes...

Sans: neither do i, somethin' wrong with that? *raises a brow at her*

Toriel: *laughs* Sans, goodness, you know what I intended!

Sans: *chuckles a little* yeah yeah, just look it in the eye.

Toriel: ... *awkwardly stares at the pie*

Sans: okay, now start sayin' that it's the best ship you've encounter, and profusely confess your love to the pie.

Toriel: *blinks*... What?

Sans: *pats her back* you'll do great. *heel turns and walks out of the room*

Pie: ...

Toriel: Well... um... *looks the pie in the eye* *puts on a painfully fake smile and cheery voice* I must say that this is certainly the best ship with me! I love it ... so much!

Pie: ...

Toriel: Um... I love it so much, that I must show my gratitude towards it! *awkwardly picks up the pie, kissing the whipped cream*

Pie: Oh, madame. Je n'avais aucune idée que vous vous sentez de cette façon. Allons nous amuser dans votre chambre plus tard~ Ohohoho~ (Oh, ma'dam. I had no idea that you feel this way. Let's have some fun in your room later.)

Toriel: ... *screams like she's in a horror movie* *drops the pie, running out of the room*

Pie's Rating:

Ohohoho~ Elle est coquette~ (She's flirtatious)  20/20HP

Toriel's Rating:

OH MY, I HAD NO IDEA IT COULD SPEAK! IT HAS NEVER SPOKE BEFORE! WHAT IN THE UNDERGROUND WAS THAT?! 0/20HP