UF Grillby X UT Sans

Turtle: Before we get started, I would just like to say-

CameraMan: Are you seriously-?

Turtle: Shush you! ... As I was saying, I would like to put out there for all the Sansby fans (Or people who like cross-overs since the ship is a VERY minor focus) that I just released the first chapter to a fanfic that is actually starring this ship. Yes, Uf Grillby and our smol original Sans. It would be great if you checked it out!

Turtle: I will leave a link next to this, or you can just go to my profile to find it. TUR-

CameraMan: I swear, if you say that stupid phrase, I will strangle you.

Turtle: ...TURTLE, OUT!

CameraMan:... ARGHHHH

Turtle: *runs*

** Don't forget that "( )" means it's what they're thinking**

-back to what you guys actually came here for-

Sans: *is already in the room* *checks his pocket watch* this other grillby is 30 minutes late... in this universe, it's usually me who's late to things... *laughs* go figure. *leans against a wall playing some game on his phone to pass the time*

-10 minutes later-

UF Grillby: *slams the door open*

Sans: *looks over, not seeming to be too startled by the noise* heya, you're late. *turns off his phone*

UF Grillby: *ignores the comment and walks in like he isn't 40 minutes late*

Sans: ... so, are you quiet too? 'cause that's-

UF Grillby: *snickers*

Sans: *raises a brow, not seeing what's funny* ... what'cha laughin' about?

UF Grillby: *just stares at him with a smirk*

Sans: *is slightly creeped out*... okay then. well, guess we have to do the whole, ya know, reacting thing... which will involve you talking...

UF Grillby: *facial expression hasn't changed*

Sans: ... and for you to... not... do that.

UF Grillby: Hm~? *smirk widens*

Sans: ...*decides it's best not to acknowledge him* anyways, uh... *glances at UF Grillby* *sees the monster still staring* *quickly looks away* ...he's definitely... different? *trying really hard to play it nice when inside he just wants to say (this dude is freaking me the f*ck out)*

UF Grillby: How so?

Sans: (dammit.) in a...uh... different way. *internal facepalm*

UF Grillby: Oh? You seem quite on edge~

Sans: (not for whatever reason you're thinking, creep.) no? *takes a step closer to the door*

UF Grillby: Where do you think you're going? Hm?

Sans: nowhere?

UF Grillby: Good, because I have not reacted yet. *steps in between Sans and the door, forcing Sans to go back to where he was originally leaning*

Sans: (well, ain't he more chatty and aggressive.) *rolls eye-lights* well, then i guess ya should get on with it then. this universe's grillby is up next with you, and you're supposed to be up with him in 5.

UF Grillby: Then I guess I'll keep it short. *puts a hand up on the wall so it blocks Sans in front of him*

Sans: uh? what are you do-... *hears the door click open* ...*looks out the corner of his eye to find his Grillby had opened the door, only to quickly close it* ...ing?

UF Grillby: Well, you seem easier to control than my Sans. I'm sure Papyrus would agree too~ *goes for a kiss*

Sans: *quickly lets his legs give out so he drops lower that UF Grillby was expecting*

Uf Grillby: *hits his head on the wall* You little-!?

Sans: *quickly rolls out between his legs* *gets up* *turns around to face him* you think i'd fall for that? this ain't a movie, and i'm not dumb (completely). *backing up closer to the door* also, times up. *flicks out his pocket watch, pointing at the time* see ya. *teleports out of the room*

UF Grillby: ... Playing hard to get? *laughs* I can deal with that.

-Outside the room-

Sans: *appears next to Grillby*

Grillby: *turns to him, not seeming too surprised by the shortcut*

Sans: *gulps* uh, hey g, what ya saw is not what it looked like and-

Grillby: *nods, holding his hand up to tell Sans to not talk*

Sans: *has never been interrupted by Grillby before* ...

Grillby: *walks past him and to the door for his turn*

Sans: ... grillbz?

Grillby: * turns to Sans, tilting his head as if to say "What?"*

Sans: *looks to the side* be careful, there's somethin' up with that guy...

Grillby: *nods and walks in*

Sans' Rating:

is everyone from that universe screwed up in the head? 0/20HP

UF Grillby's Rating:

Seems Papyrus was right about this Sans being more resistant. It's strange how this universe works and what they deem as okay and not okay. 10/20HP