UT Sans X UF Papyrus (Kedgeup) Part 2

Yes, you read that right, a part two. This is more for just clearing up exactly what was going on with the brothers at the end. Since all of these are connected to each other, we also can't exactly have Sans going off in the next chapter still upset, so we need a "in-between" to clear it up.

Papyrus: *knocks at door* SANS. YOU'VE BEEN IN YOUR ROOM FOR HOURS, CHARA IS GETTING IMPATIENT. YOU SHOULD REALLY HEAD DOWN. *Puts side of head against door where his ear would be*

Sans: *mumble* leave me alone...

Papyrus: SANS, YOU'VE BEEN "ALONE" FOR THREE HOURS...ARE YOU OKAY?

Sans: ...

Papyrus: I'M COMING IN....OKAY?

Sans: ...

Papyrus: *Walks in*

Sans: *sitting on bed hugging knees*

Papyrus: Sans...are you okay?

Sans: *shrug*

Papyrus:...Is...Is that other me still bothering you? *sits on bed next to him*

Sans: *gives so-so hands*

Papyrus: *sigh* Sans, you don't have to worry about that, I would ne-

Sans: it's not that part that's bugging me.

Papyrus: Oh? What do you mean?

Sans: i mean, that part is a flat out lie, why would i let that bother me? it's just...the other part...

Papyrus: *Trying to remember exactly what he said* Are...Are you speaking of the part about you being weak or something along those lines?

Sans: *looks away*....*small nod*

Papyrus: Sans... You aren't by any means weak, don't let him get to you, it's not true.

Sans: not true, eh? paps, i'm one point STATS all the way around...someone like me ain't worth anyone's time...

Papyrus: *frowns* Sans, maybe you're right. Maybe you aren't physically strong like some other monsters, but...despite all that, you're here, right?

Sans: *looks at him confused*

Papyrus: What I mean is... the only way you can possibly be here is if you are strong somewhere else. *puts hand to chest* Right here!

Sans: wha-?

Papyrus: You may be a little, weird nerd, but you've got a big heart! And that's how you're strong! I know if you didn't want to keep going... you're body would just give up... so if you're here and perfectly healthy, that means you must have a REALLY strong heart! And isn't that all that matters? Who cares if you can't do magic for more than ten minutes without passing out? All that matters is what's inside! At least that's what you told me...And... Without that, you wouldn't be here, now would you!? *smiles proud of himself*

Sans: heh...*awkward smile*...t-thanks, bro. *hugs*

Papyrus: *hugs back*YOU ARE VERY WELCOME DEAR BROT-....Sans? Are you crying?

Sans: nope, my eye-sockets just...decided to leak...

Papyrus:...WELL OF COURSE, NYEH HEH HEH!...Now! Do you feel up for the challenge of rating really weird shippings that won't make you sad? (Hopefully.)

Sans: *pulls back rubbing eyes* heh... yeah... i'm ready...

Papyrus: GREAT! I SHALL GO TELL CHARA! NYEH! *runs out of room*

Sans: *gets up and begins following, watching his brother fly down the stairs*...thank you...

(Yes, the CAPITAL and lowercase and Normal lettering is on purpose. Also, don't worry, we are moving back onto the fun of ship reactions, no more these! )

....TURTLE, OUT!