UT Sans X UF Sans

Sans: ah, guess i'm back again... welp, who's next kid?

Frisk:....

Sans: what?

Frisk:...you and you?

Sans: huh? lemme see? *looks at ship* oh?....oh!

Frisk: Who is it?

Sans: it's the brother of that papyrus that had a major screw loose.

Frisk: So....you?

Sans: ....yes....i think?

Frisk:.....WHATEVER! I'll just let him in. *opens door*

Fell: *spits on carpet* *glares at Frisk* who the h*ll said i needed someone to open the door for me, fruitloop?

Frisk: *sweats* U-uh....I'm just going to...leave... *runs out of room*

Sans: hey, bud. i don't really appreciate people who scare little kids, just saying.

Fell: and i don't appreciate people who are f*cking pansies, just saying.

Sans: *rolls eye-lights* anyways, smart-mouth, how 'bout we just get this over with.

Fell: look, something we agree on.

Sans: *sigh* i didn't realized i came off as narcissistic, but apparently i did 'cause you guys are all shipping me with myself.

Fell: and i could care less. h*ll, to be honest, i'd actually rather bone myself then go back home and have him do it at this point.

Sans: *ignores the first part of what he said* *remembers his visit from UF Papyrus* does he really do...that... to you?

Fell: what the h*ll do you care what my f*cking brother does to me?

Sans: ...do you like it?

Fell: ... what the h*ll kind of question is that?! of course i f*cking don't! the h*ll do you take me for?! *jabs finger accusingly into Sans*

Sans: *pushes his hand away* just wondering... anyways, we should probably just get over what we came here for.

Fell: *huffs* yeah, boss probably wants his b*tch back anyways.

Sans:...*sad sigh*

Sans' Rating:

god, i feel bad for him...me?... him?.... i don't know, but either way i wouldn't be in a relationship with myself... 0/20HP

Fell's Rating:

if i'd get me away from m'boss, i'd do it in a soul-beat, even though i hate the thought of it... 5/20HP