Chapter 12.1: Two Sides

Start from the beginning

"I do not know what you want, so I do not know what to give you or what to say to you when there is so little information to work with."

"Shall I give you a story then?" Auovin whispered close his ear again causing Ari to shudder. Why was it that every little thing he did made Ari want him badly? It mattered not if they were small whispers or touches on the neck. It made Ari react all the same. Perhaps, that was why Auovin did not want him to turn to see him. Just the thought of his face and his hair and his... Ari's thoughts were becoming muggy and hot. He could not concentrate the way they were now.

"You do not really want to tell me," Ari breathed. His heart was beating so fast in his chest. There was no way in convincing it to settle down. No, not when Auovin was so near.

"I do not," Auovin said as he bit down on Ari's ear. Ari had to bite his own lip to stop his voice from betraying him. "But I will... "

"Before that... Can I... Can I kiss you?"

"I am sure you had your fill of them already." Auovin scathed his teeth down Ari's neck before he bit into his shoulder causing Ari's breath to hitch. "Have you not?"

Ari's eyes widened. Was he jealous? If so, he had no reason to be. Sai wanted nothing but friendship with him. He would kiss him ever so often, but they were not the kisses Ari was pining for. Ari wanted his. He was frustrated with himself for not being able to show more self-discipline, but he was unraveling quickly and in much need of satisfaction that was denied to him time and time again.

"I did not think it would matter so much... Who I was with and what I was doing. You did not seem to care before. And you do as you please. Can I not do the same?"

Auovin turned Ari's head to face him. His brows were furrowed and his lips were drawn tight. Ari's breath was stolen away just from his gaze alone. A gaze that wanted to devour him whole. Through all his frustration, Ari could not help but notice just how gorgeous Auovin was. His long lashes, thin brows, tan soft skin, plump lips and yellow eyes that spoke of his desires, all those features coaxed Ari's nestled feelings to rise. Ari licked his lips and tried to turn his eyes elsewhere, but Auovin quickly turned it back and pressed his lips to his.

Unlike Cyrus, Auovin did not give him soft kisses. They were rough and wet, drowning him in the bittersweet taste of aged grapes and hot breath. Ari responded by opening his mouth more which gave way to his hungry demands. Gradually, Ari turned more to face him until he was straddling him. He wanted more.

Ari tilted his head to gain a better angle. He pressed a hand to Auovin's cheek to balance himself. Ari did not want to break away first, but he was winning a losing battle. The way his tongue wrapped around his, exploring every inch of his mouth made Ari's body grow hot in places Auovin had not even touched yet. Ari broke away the moment Auovin nipped his tongue. Auovin bit the bottom of his lip just as Ari did, causing it to swell and bleed.

No matter how hard Ari tried to conceal it, Ari was wanting Auovin badly. Ari knew what to expect with Auovin and he wanted more of it. Before Ari could wipe away the bit of blood, Auovin pressed his thumb to it and wiped it away for him. It caused Ari to sigh from the pleasurable tingles it caused.

Auovin's thumb lingered near the opening of Ari's mouth. Ari took his finger in his mouth and sucked on it slowly before letting it go. It tasted just as sweet as his mouth. Ari took Auovin back into his mouth already missing the warmth and the hot feeling that came with it. It was sudden enough to throw Auovin off balance, pushing him onto the grass. Auovin tugged down onto Ari's shirt pulling him closer until Auovin began to devour him piece by piece. He felt his hand at his bottom slowly making their way down his pants but stopped suddenly. Ari pried his eyes open then.