"One minute babe. I need to take the call. Then we could kiss as long as you want yeah?" I cooed. She nodded and a huge smile appeared on her face. I grinned and pecked her lips, then pull out my phone to look who was calling.

"It's Simon" I gasped. It kinda freak me out as he rarely call us personally, unless there is something important.

"Put it on speaker Jade" Jesy said.

I hesitantly took the call with my slightly shaky hand and placed my phone on the table, putting it on speaker. Perrie must have noticed my nerve, as her hand was rubbing small circles on my back hoping to calm me.

"Hi Jade"

"Hi Simon"

"Are the girls with you?"

"Yes we are here too Simon"

"Is there anyone else with you? I have something important to tell you girls." I gulped when I heard the word 'important'. My instinct is right.

"No. It's just us four" Leigh replied

"Great. First of all, congratulations to your first UK number 1 album girls. I knew you could do it and I am very very proud of you"

"Thank you Simon"

"No I didn't do anything it's all your hard work girls. I am glad it paid off"

"It still feel like a dream to us" We smiled at each other

"Well it is real start to embrace what you girls should be deserving for a long time. And here comes the big news I wanna tell you girls, especially to you Jade and Perrie."

"Yeah?" I felt kinda uneasy of what the news might be, Perrie must have felt the same as she tightened her grip on my waist.

"Well. I think having a number 1 album is a good enough recognition in your music career" He stopped and I frowned. That's all? We made the album together, why would it matters to me and Perrie more? But then realization hit me and I squealed in exhilaration

"OH MY GOD"

"I don't understand Jade" Perrie looked at me in bewilderment, clearly had no clue. I thought I knew what Simon was trying to say, but I had to confirm it first.

"Does that mean...Perrie and I can finally tell the public that we are dating?" I asked hopefully.

"WHAT?!" Perrie's eyes widened in shock finally catching on

"You are right Jade b-" We screamed at our highest pitch and Perrie immediately engulfed me into a bone-crushing hug, Jesy and Leigh soon joined us.

"No more hiding Jadey" She whispered into my ear and I knew she was getting emotional by hearing the tremble in her voice. I hummed and pecked her cheek.

"I can't believe it! I am so happy for you!" Leigh sniffed. Aw she is crying.

"Aw thank you Lee-Lee" I rubbed her arm

"Fucking finally!" Jesy howled

We continued celebrating and yelling a few more, but got interrupted by Simon's fake cough

"Um...I am not finished girls"

"Sorry"

"You can tell the public anyway you wants girls but unfortunately not now. I am hoping you would wait until the promo is over, which is the start of your winter break about a month away"

It is reasonable to not let our relationship overshadowing our promo, especially when the album is doing so well, and a month is not that long so I am fine with it. I looked at the others especially Perrie for their reaction, and it seems it didn't bother them either.