Brendon doesn't respond but instead he grabs my hips which causes me to stop.

I give him a confused look before he pulls me down and hits my prostate.

I let out a loud moan as I cum onto his stomach and he cums inside me.

I ride out my high and then lay down beside him and cuddle into his shoulder as we both try to get out breathing to go back to normal.

"We should probably get ready." I say quietley moments later and he nods.

I go into the bathroom and he follows me and we both get into the shower.

Brendon look me up and down before dropping to his knees and taking me into his mouth.

I gasp at the sudden contact as he continues to blow me until I cum.

SMUT OVER⚠

After that we wash ourselves off and step out of the shower.

We get dressed and then go into Brendon's room and begin to pack his suitcase.

"I'll bring you more clothes if you need them but they do have washing machines there." I tell him.

"Are the workers nice?" He asks timidly and I nod.

"I'll make sure that Jenna and Hayley take care of you." I say as I fold a few of his shirts.

"Who are they?" Brendon asks as he puts some deodorant in a side pocket of his suitcase.

"They were my nurses I guess. I was the only person they had to check on so we ended up hanging out most of the time." I say and he just nods.

"I don't wanna go anymore." He blurts out and I can now see tears in his eyes.

I go over to him and hug him while he cries.

"You'll be fine Bren, I promise." I say and he just sniffles a little bit.

"I'm going to take a little walk." He says as he wipes the tears from his eyes.

"Okay. Be careful love." I say as I kiss his forehead.

He just nods and slowly walks out of the room.

I know he's nervous and scared but I need him to know that he'll be okay.

I continue to fold his clothes as I worry about Brendon.

♡Brendon♡

As soon as I leave the appartment, I know exactly where I'm going.

Hopefully Lindsey is high so she'll let me buy off her. Sometimes when she's high she sells for half off too.

I do feel guilty about this but this is the last time it's going to happen. I'll never get high after this again.

I probably will but I'll tell myself I won't.

I near the small beat up house and walk in.

Lindsey and Jamia are sitting naked on the living room floor staring at a lava lamp.

They both look at me as I close the door and Lindsey smiles.

"Hey B! I haven't seen you in forever! I have a few eightballs for you in the basement if you want them." She says as she jumps up and runs down the stairs so fast that I thought she would fall.

She comes upstairs with a crate. She gives it to me and sits beside Jamia again.

"Hang out with us Beebo." Jamia smiles happily.

I decide that I will hang out with them because this will be the last time.

At this point I don't really believe myself.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
12:21am

A/N

MY MOM BOUGHT ME A BULLETS CD

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌹🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸