dare 67

AlinaPalmer: Alex let Peggy do your makeup

Alexander: but I don't wear makeup-

Margarita came dashing through the door.

Peggy: you do now Peggy!!!

Alexander: ...why'd you say your name..?

Peggy: oh shit I mean piggy! Stupid autocorrect!

Alexander: Peggy... this is a verbal conversation.

Peggy: whatever. What time is it?

Alexander: I don't know, three thirty-

Peggy: MAKEOVER TIME!!!!!!

Alexander: oh dear God please have mercy on my not-so-innocent soul!

Peggy grinned an evil grin and lead Alex to her room. On the way, they spot Angeliza. She was taking to herself.

Angeliza: I like rainbows, but I still think better of glitter- oh! Hi daddy Alex! Hi auntie Peggy!

They both wave to the (now) toddler. She was about to say something else, but shut her mouth and listened to nothing. She made a face that showed confusion, but then nodded.

Angeliza: my friend says "don't say no to it, Mr Hamilton, sir. Don't."

The yellow sister and the turtle murderer looked at each other with confused and worried faces.

Alexander: John won't like this..

Peggy: whatever!! Now lots makeup time!!!!

She dragged him into her room and quickly put on mascara, rouge, eyeliner, eyeshadow and lipstick (are there more types of makeup??) He looked himself in the mirror.

Peggy: did I do a good job?