dare 7

A/n: I am so sorry!
.
.
.
.
.
Or am I?

LamsBaby: okay, so... I dare John, Alex and Thomas to take care of a baby (Philip?) Thomas can be the step dad or, Alex can be the step dad or it can be a polyamorous relationship, I really don't care, the three just have to have a kid.

All three males blush.

Alexander: how..?

John: I mean, I guess it could work.. someone just has to sleep with me, but I'll have to be pregnant for nine months (nine chapters) besides, who would want to sleep with me-

Thomas: I'll do it!

Alexander: no I'll do it!

The politicians argued for a while, until John came up with an idea.

John: okay, I know this sounds stupid, but how about one of you sleep with me now and the other do it pretty much directly after?

Thomas: okay come on Johnny~

The Virginian grabbed the South Carolinian and pulled him towards his bedroom.

(A/n: smut/lemon ahead!)

Thomas gave John a passionate kiss as he unbuttoned his and the other's jeans.

Thomas: you have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. Ever since you acted so sexual a while back, I couldn't stop thinking about you..~

He nibbled gently on John's neck, biting and sucking. John moaned quietly at the action that was happening, he grinded against Thomas's crotch making him growl. They decided to skip the foreplay and get to business. Thomas pulled down John's and his own pants and underwear, revealing both of their erect members.

(A/n: you'll have to imagine the rest~
Says the actually pretty flustered author)

John and Thomas left the room and both looked flustered, but also satisfied. Alex and Thomas gave each other death glares, only Thomas was smirking. Alex looked deep inside John's eyes, seductively whispering in the freckled boy's ear:

Alexander: are you ready for the best one ever?~

He smirked and lead John to his room. He locked the door and pushed John down on his bed. The Caribbean man licked John's neck and John bit his lip. Alexander grinded against John, both moaning. Alex smirked as he reached to John's member, striking it gently.

(A/n: I can't write more here.. But let's just say that John'll be pregnant for the next nine chapters)