dare 44

say_no_to_the_dress: I dare Alex to flirt with Thomas in front of everyone... (because I'm that kind of person)

Alexander: but what if John gets sad, or Jefferson tries to kill me?? Or even worst: John gets mad at me and chooses Thomas!!

The man started rambling on and on about different possibilities. When he finally came to an end, he took a deep breath and walked into the kitchen. Everyone was there cleaning up the confetti, except the kids. They were.... God knows where. A shaky breath left Alex's lungs as he walked over to Thomas.

Thomas: Hamilton. Are ya here to finally help clean?? Or are you just gonna slack off some more?

Alexander: no, I just came here to tell you how.. magnificent your eyes are.~

Thomas snarled, but at the same time, he blushed. Thomas had a soft spot for compliments and flirting. Everyone was watching with wide eyes, but the widest eyes were on John. He were mostly confused.

Thomas: just help cleaning..

Alexander: how could I clean when you're so close?~

Thomas: I don't know what game you're playing hamilton, but you better stop. It's not working. I love John and so do you. I don't believe for a second that you care about me like that, and I really don't want you to. So stop flirting ya dofus.

Alexander: but I'm not flirting. I'm just being extra friendly to someone who's extra attractive~

The Virginian got an idea.

Thomas: but John.. don't you love him?

Alexander: not as much as I love your smile~ I'll do whatever it takes to make you happy~

Thomas smirked.

Thomas: okay, then I'll take John!

He sprinted over to the short boy and lifted him bridal style. He ran out the door with a giggling John.

John: THOMAS JEFFERSON YOU LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!!!!!

Nothing else was heard after that, just Alex yelling swears and "that's not what I meant!".

Also, the answer the the question in the last chapter obviously has an answer; I am-

Not going to tell y'all that just yet. Don't know why I did that.