dares and asks (pregnant John 9!)

Full title: dare 13,14,15,16&17 ask 13,14,15&16

We're starting with the dares.

Void_of_Darkness: John, I dare you to start sobbing and see who gives you the most cuddles.
Washingdad I dare you to steal John's cookies.
Alex I dare you to pretend to be mute for the entire day and only communicate with language.
Thomas I dare you to call John "queen John" for a week.

John: I really don't think I can fake sob, I'm not a good actor and-

At that moment, John's water broke and he starts sobbing. Everyone rush in and notices the pool of goo at John's feet. Washingdad carries away John's cookies. Everyone yells all kinds of crap except Alex.

Thomas: EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP! Lafayette, you, Mulligan and the youngest Schuyler-

Peggy: Peggy!

Thomas: whatever Penny! You three take care of princess John. Angelica, Eliza, call James and tell him to get the Fuck over here. Washington, you comfort John and keep the ask going. Alexander, you and I see going into that damn closer over there and discuss baby names! Everyone; go go go!!

Alexander rushes into the closet and signs for Jefferson that he's an idiot, then they close the door. Washington gets the asks.

Washingdad: from
Void_of_Darkness: Peggy, do you have a crush on anyone, and if so, who?

Peggy: I have crush on George Frederick III, or George "the king" Frederick.

Washingdad: I'm not even gonna ask why. From
Void_of_Darkness: John, what's the strangest craving you've had yet?

John: th-that's easy! Mayonnaise smoothie with bacon.

Washingdad: ew. From Void_of_Darkness: author are you just waiting for dares? I mean damn you post fast!

The author appears out of nowhere.

A/n: well, I just like updating this story when I actually get any comments, because a while back, there where pretty much no comments at all. Oh and, thank you Void_of_Darkness and LamsBaby for leaving the most comments!

Author disappears again.

Washingdad: wasthat which's name really author? Weird..
From Void_of_Darkness: Everyone, does anyone have baby babe suggestions?

Angelica: Harry or Emma

Eliza: Charlie or Piper

Peggy: Peggo or Peggy

Washingdad: Evan or Christie

A/n: Lin-Manuel or Jazzy

Lafayette: Paulo or Amandine

Hercules: Ben or Miriana

James walks through the door.

James: Jacob or Tambry

The surgery begins.

~time skip cause lazy author~

John held two babies in his arms, cradling them slowly. Jefferson and Hamilton came out of the closet to see their children.

John: did you come up with names?

Thomas: yeah, Gabriel and Phil.

John: uh... I had two girls..

Thomas: okay... uh.. how about-

Alexander(who took a computer and wrote it down)&Thomas: Naomi? Oh shit, we agreed on something without thinking?! Wow!

Washingdad: anyway, an ask from LamsBaby: John, what are you thinking about for baby names?

John: I.. I was thinking of four girl names: Eleanor after my mother, Angel, Peggy and Lizzy.

Angelica: oh really? How come?

John: well, the names are inspired by the most important people in my life. A couple of girls who's been caring and kind towards me. They.. they helped me find myself, my true self. If it wasn't for them, I'd be lost right now. They.. they're my real family, even if they aren't by blood.

Peggy: who?

By now John had started to cry.

John: the name is; Angeliza, and the middle name; Peggy.

Thomas: how about Naomi Eleanor Hamilton Laurens and Angeliza Peggy Jefferson Laurens?

John smiled aced chuckled through his tears ad nodded