dare 64 (toddlers 5)

alphawolf62: can John be a girl for two days....and he had to wear a dress and at one point go to the beach and wear a bikini XD it would be hilarious!

Author: your wish is my command!

The author snapped her fingers and John was now a girl. Nothing really changed, just that their pants and t-shirt was now a purple and green dress.

John: nothing feels wrong, but I don't like being a girl! I mean, I was born a girl, so...

A squeak was heard and John turned around to see Peggy. She hugged John tightly.

Peggy: THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!!! I'll have a girlfriend for two days! Wait no not a girlfriend, a girl friend! Oh! Let's play dress up!!

John: Peggs, I don't know about thiS NONONONONONO!!!!

John kept repeating the phrase when Peggy pulled out some red lipstick.

John: PLEASE SPARE ME THE PAIN!!!!!

Peggy: sure! I'll spare you the pain!

John: r-really..?

Peggy: yeah! 'Cause this won't hurt a bit!

John's screams of agony became louder when Peggy pulled out eyeliner and mascara.

Peggy: you should probably save your screams for tomorrow. I heard some girl tell Washington that we should go to the beach tomorrow. You'll have to wear a bikini!

Aaaaaand John fainted.

A/n: next dare is on the beach. Deal with it.