dare 65 (toddlers 6)

AlinaPalmer: John you Peggy, Thomas's, Alex, Burr and Laf go on a sea turtle quest!

John had a towel wrapped around his body.

John: yes!

He ran over to the (other) girls and poked Peggy's cheek repeatedly.

John: Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy Peggy!!!!

Peggy: wut iz it?

John: I'm going on a quest top find the sea turtles, you have to join!

Peggy: but I'm to lazy!!

John: you have to! It was a dare!!

Peggy thought for a while. Her dark eyes shone as she came up with an idea.

Peggy: okay, I'll join-

John: yay!

Peggy: -if you take off the towel.

John tried to say something, but they knew he wouldn't be able to convince her otherwise. They sighed in defeat and took off the towel, revealing a green bikini with little turtles on it.

Peggy: oh. My. Pups! It's so cuuuute! You look good in green! Maybe it'd look cute with a pink tutu as well!!

John: shut your pie joke Peggy! Let's go get the others! Bye Angie, bye Liz!

John ran away and got the others. While Burr, Laf, John and Peggy came up with ideas to find the turtles, Alex and Thomas was drooling over John. Sure, they had no curves since they were a kid, but they still looked adorable.

Alexander: do you think we could get them to wear bikinis even as a boy?

Thomas: doubt it.

Alexander: but we should try, right??

Jefferson thought for a while.

Thomas: aaight. But they still treat me as a turtle though...

Alexander: who cares?

Thomas: I do!

Lafayette: shut up!!

Tom and Alex turned to see the others, except John and Peggy.

Thomas: that's rude, Gil!!

Aaron: Studies have shown that turtles does not like loud noises, so if you two keep quiet, there's a bigger chance of actually finding any!

Peggy: ey boyz!! We found 'em!!

Peggy, who just arrived, ran away once again. The others followed the bubbly girl to a cliff, where John sat. Their eyes looked like stars when they watched the little creatures crawl around.

John: they're babies!!

Everyone watched the animals, but Laf wanted to come closer to them. He picked one up.

Lafayette: 'ello la tortue marine!

He brought it close to his face and-

Lafayette: OW OW OW OW!!!!! STUPIDE TORTUE!!!! J'ÉTAIS JUSTE GENTIL!!!!!!

-it bit his nose. He started crying and yelling. Washington soon arrived.

Washingdad: kids! What happened?!

Lafayette: cette stupide tortue ma mordu!!!

Washingdad: Lafayette, if the turtle bit you must've angered it.

Lafayette: did not!

John: did too!

Lafayette: stop it John! Why are you so mean right now??!!

John: how am I mean??!

Lafayette: YOU ALWAYS RUIN EVERYTHING!!!!!

Lafayette ran away.