Bathing in blood and secret spells

Well I never thought I would say this but I think I may be starting to feel that cliche love feeling of butterflies and nausea and all the other stupid stuff from the films and books. Only if had had a chance to get to know the new kid. He looked pretty cool. He looked awesome to be honest. Misfits top, black skinny jeans, punk boots, eyeliner, jet black hair, chiseled jaw, deep hazel eyes. I had to seriously snap out of it before I did something I would regret.

It's hard to explain everything but I will start with a bullet point of things about me:

I'm Ash-Red Montana.

I'm seventeen years old.

I love punk and rock music.

I'm dark and mysterious with many secrets.

I know almost every secret of the universe but I am not allowed to tell anyone as it is a strict secret.

I'm not the average teenage girl.

I have never thought much of love or any major crushes.

I play guitar like a boss. (I try not to brag a lot but hey, this is what's inside my head.)

If you promise not to tell I'm a witch. A dark witch, but I don't want to be dark. My family are dark witches but I want to be a light witch and when I turn eighteen I decided what I really want to do and then my wish will come true.

And I have a crush on the new boy in school.

I just appear as an average grade student as part of my camouflage to fit in with this world. But secretly inside my head I know all the answers to everything. Well just about everything anyways.

I don't use my powers often as I don't want to disturb the human world. I have heard stories of vampires, werewolves and stuff like that but honestly I don't believe until I see. I have never seen a vampire or werewolf and I never will because they are not real. My family says otherwise but I don't think they are anyways. I stick with what I believe.

Between you and me I believe that there is also a dark secret that lies behind the new boy. He doesn't seem like a normal human. Maybes he is a witch. A light witch maybes. No he can't be. He is defiantly a dark witch. The way he looks mischievous and dark must mean he is a dark witch. However looks can be deceiving. I dress darkly yet I want to be a light witch.

If you don't understand the light and dark witches thing I basically mean that the dark witches use dark magic and don't really care for anyone apart from their own race but the light witches are kind and they use good magic AKA light magic to save the human race as well as their own.

I don't want to be dark. It's not what I want to be. I want to be light. But deep down inside I know that darkness it the true me, who I am meant to be.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N

Sorry this is short but it is just the opening and the story will kick off properly in the next chapter.

I'm working on it now.

Please vote comment and carry on reading. It means everything to me to get a vote and a comment every now and then.

Thanks so much xx

Killjoy 31 out for now...