The End pt.2

"I...I what?" She asks confused as to what he was trying to imply. He reaches for his hospital bed remote and adjusts his bed to a sitting position.

"I couldn't just....leave...even though I was ready to....you...somehow...brought me back....you made me realise that...if I leave now... what if in our next life...we're not together......so I'd rather stay in this lifetime maybe not have you as mine...but at least I still have you somehow....even if people said that we're fated...that if we're not together in this life...we will be in the next....." he looks down and takes a deep breath in. "But I guess...not everyone that's fated is destined to be together....I ju-"

"But that's not us...." she sat down on the bed along with him holding his hand tightly. "I refuse to accept that....you and I....we were put through so many things....and I am not about to give up now....I...I know I told you that....I didn't want this anymore....but when you ended up here...it made me realise that.....I couldn't live without you....I can't breathe....I can't think....I...need you...." she inhaled sharply as her voice broke on the verge of crying. "I...I told you...that you were my biggest mistake...I was wrong....you're the best mistake that I have ever made...one that I don't regret...." Jungkook reached to cup her face and wipe her tears away feeling so happy at this very moment.

"If getting hit by a car was all it took for you to forgive me then I would have done that sooner!" He says sarcastically and she couldn't help the scoff that came out in annoyance for ruining their moment.

"Yah!...I still don't forgive you...." she looks away wiping her eyes dry.

"Marry me" she almost choked in her words when Jungkook responded with a question.

~Time skip~

"Jungkook! Come on! We need a picture together before you get married!!" Hoseok tried to calm down Jungkook from his excitement but mentioning the fact that he's getting married to y/n made Jungkook fangirl inside.

"Aishh! Come on!! You still need to get your hair done afterwards!" Jimin pulls him up and they finally have a group picture together before their maeknae finally gets married

Jin : " How are you feeling?" He asks as soon as Jungkook sits down on the vanity chair to continue to get his hair done but Jungkook only responded with a huge smile. "Look at you!...you're so excited" he pats Jungkooks head feeling so happy walking him down the aisle.

All 6 boys decide to walk their maeknae down the aisle as they've been there for him as his parents for as long as they can remember. They thought it was such an honour when Jungkook asked and they've felt more importance in his life.

~~~

She walks the aisle of their wedding venue, his heart beating too fast it almost feels like it has a life of its own and wanting to reach her already. The sight of her in her wedding gown making her way towards him makes him feel like his life was meant for this very moment. His real purpose is truly just beginning. A whole new life waiting for him, with her..and their daughter.