The End

Why is that when things start to finally go well in life it, it decides to suddenly throw a huge obstacle in the way?....what is the reason for this? Why must we all have to go through something to be disguised as "brave"...? "Strong".... what if even after going through something so difficult and heart breaking...in the end you didn't get stronger...or braver....you just got weaker....to the point when even being in your own skin doesn't give you the warmth its suppose to...

"Do you want something to eat?" Chung ho sits down beside her pulling her out of her own thoughts. She bit her lip and didn't even spare him glance and shook her head as a no. She kept her eyes on the hospital bed that lay the man thats holding her still in time. The guy who stole her heart multiple times either little by little or just stole it all. The guy who brightened her dark heart.

The sound of the beeping from the heart machine was the only thing keeping her sane. The only thing reassuring her that he was still there and is still holding on to his life. His life that she treasures so much. The life that she cursed with her harsh words that led to him to this very hospital bed.

"You need to eat, its not healthy for the baby" He reaches into his pockets and takes his phone out. The sound of her phone surprised her, when she checked it, it was Chung ho requesting for a video call. She looks up to him in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Lets go down to eat, I'll leave the phone on the table so you could still see him when we're down there" he gives her his genuine smile. "Come on....when Jungkook wakes up and finds out you've been skipping meals he'll kill you especially since you're pregnant"

"Uhm....ok...." she looks down and stands up holding onto her phone tightly while Chung ho settles his phone on the table making sure the angle was right and you can properly see Jungkook. She sighed and walks up to his bed. She placed her hand on his cheek and she couldn't help her eyes sting again.

"Don't let go....Come back...come back to me.."she whispers as she leans forward placing her lips on his forehead. She walks up to chung ho and nods .

"Lets go" he places his hands at her lower back and makes their way out. As soon as they did the first thing she saw was the boys pacing around the hallways and as soon as they saw her they all stopped and surrounded her.

Jimin : " Are you okay?"

Jin : " Is he okay?"

Taehyung : " Whats wrong?"

Namjoon : " Is your baby okay?"

"She's fine! The baby is fine! Jungkook is fine too!...I'm just taking her out to eat..." Chung ho tells the boys and they all sighed in relief.

Hoseok : " Oh thank god!...it isn't healthy for the bab-"

"Yeah I get it....lets go" she walks past the boys and they all just sigh and watch as she makes her way further away with Chung ho. They both made their way towards the canteen of the hospital and Chung ho does his best to try and make conversation but she just wont look anywhere else because she wont keep her eyes off of her phone just watching Jungkook on the hospital bed.

"He'll be okay, don't worry about it ..."

"How could you possibly know that!?!?! Are you god?!?!" She accidentally said a little too loud scaring Chung ho.

He gulped and looks down. "Uh....n-no...bu-"

"I just wish people could stop telling me he'll be okay when that's only a possibility..." she gripped on her phone tightly as she looks up. The elevator door opens and they both make their way out.

~~~
She walks the aisle of their wedding venue, his heart beating too fast it almost feels like it has a life of its own and wanting to reach her already. The sight of her in her wedding gown making her way towards him makes him feel like his life was meant for this very moment. His real purpose is truly just beginning. A whole new life waiting for him, with her..and their daughter.

He couldn't help the tears gather in his eyes, but he held it in. He took a deep breath in and smiled brightly and huge at her. But something was off....the second she keeps getting closer...the brighter everything is being....it was as if she a bright light.... one that he's compelled to go to...

Once she's reached him her hand touches his, he felt it....he felt that spark that travelled all over his body giving him reassurance that this very moment will change everything.

"Don't ever let me go..." she held his hand tightly and smiled at him her eyes watery.

"I would never ever..." he kisses the palm of her hand savouring the way it was so soft when it touched his lips.

"Then wake up" she held both his hands tightly and moved closer to him. "Don't let go...Come back...come back to me..." her voice breaks and Jungkook wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion.

"I won't ever let go"

~~

She put the phone down beside her as soon as Chung ho came back with the tray of food.

"You better eat this all!" He demands.

"I will" she smiles.

"Y/N...." somehow she could hear a muffled voice calling out for her.

"Do you hear that?" She asks Chung ho and he looks up trying to listen and he too could hear it.

They both look down on the phone and see that Jungkook had been mumbling out his name. Without a doubt she stood up and ran to the elevator again.

Jungkook opens his heavy eyes and as soon as he did he sees all his hyungs surrounding his bed. "What happened?" He rubbed his temple in pain while he looks around for her but he doesn't see her anywhere. But then he suddenly remembers what happened just before the accident, she drove off after ending things with him.

"Jungkook!" A feminine voice broke everyones silence. His eyes lit up seeing her, she ran up to him wrapping her arms around him.

He groaned in pain from the sudden hug and she quickly lets him go. "Oops...heh...sorry" she awkwardly scratched the back of her neck.

Jimin grabbed a hold of everyone and pushed everyone out even Chung ho.

"Thank you" Jungkook says to her while she stood there her eyes stinging and watery.

"F-for what?"

"For bringing me back" he smiles genuinely at her.

______________

Don't worry I will have a part 2 LOL 😂