Ch 12

Its been months since she's been moved in with Jungkook. Since her and him finally settled things between them. The wedding preparations are no longer just her but he too is now involved. He goes to weekly doctor visits with Euhna and goes to whenever he is needed and y/n is still bothered by it,
But her love for him was greater than anything.

"Jungkook? You home?" She walked in through the door holding bags of groceries, struggling as seconds pass by.

"Here let me help!" Chung ho ran to her and helps her carry everything, she smiled thank him. "You planning on cooking?" He asks as he settles the bags on the counter and she settles hers on the table.

"Yeah...my brother is coming over...along with my high school best friend...they've got news to tell me apparently..so.." she smiles as she empties all the bags.

"Is Jungkook and your brother even...on good terms?..." Chung ho sits at the chair watching her every move.

"Nope...but they'll just have to live it!..." she laughs.

"Should...I...not be..here?.."

"No..I mean yeah...? I mean you can if you want to be! Its okay" she awkwardly chuckles.

"I should leave then...haha"

"Chung ho!...really! Its fine..." she stops doing what she was doing and stares directly at him reassuring him. "My brother is scary when he's over protective..but..Im going to be part of this family soon...he'll just have to suck it up!"

"Yeah..." he awkward laughs along.

~Dinner~

"Omg they're here!!" She rushed out of the kitchen and burst the doors open.

"Opppaaa!" She jumped in the arms of her older brother and embraced him. "I missed you!" She released him and as soon as she was about to hug her she stopped. "Bor-" she looks down lower at her stomach...it was growing...?

"Im pregnant!" Bora says excitedly and y/n quickly smiles and hugs her. "Surprise!"

"Omg! How long?" Y/N asks excited that her brother is going to be a father soon and what makes it even better is that its with her best friend.

"Nearly 5 months! The bump is hardly showing..but I wore a tight dress just so you could notice it! Haha!" Bora laughs.

"So is Euhna!" Y/N exclaimed, but then all of a sudden she stopped and thought of something. Euhna is almost 6 months pregnant...

and yet her bump isn't even showing....