Ch 13

"Y/N Whats wrong?" Bora clicks her fingers in front of her face and she was finally brought back to reality. She blinked multiple times and smiled at her friend. "Uh nothing! Lets go into the kitchen!" She lead the way and tried her best to shake off that thought.

"Where's Jungkook?" Her older brother sits on a chair while asking her.

"He's on his way!....oh by the way...oppa...please be nice!" She begged while standing in front of him with puppy eyes hoping her brother would fall for it.

"Uh huh!...We'll see! Don't think Eomma didn't tell me what he did to you!! Few months ago!" He crossed his arms with one eye brow up.

"He didn't do anything! It was me! Im the one that took things too far! Oppa please!" She slammed her hands on the table trying to reason with him.

"I still don't like the fact that he's always with her! You're getting married soon for christ sake!" He too stood up slamming his hands on the table.

"Oppa! I love him! Can you not just be happy for me?!" She says through her gritted teeth.

"Do you really love him that much?! To the point that you're willing to live a life with him having a child with someone else?! I can see that its hurting you! Why are you so weak when it comes to Jungkook huh?!"

"She's the strongest woman I know!" Chung ho cuts in through their argument, all eyes shifted towards him when he enters the kitchen. "If she is willing to endure all that....doesn't that make her...strong?" He walks closer to her and puts his arms around her shoulder hoping to comfort her. "If she is still willing to marry a guy who's involved with another girl because of a child, then to me...she's the strongest.." He smiles genuinely at her and she returns the smile back.

Sung min stares at how Chung ho is looking at his younger sister and he quickly walks to the other side of the table and stands in between them. "Woah! Do you like my sister too?!"

"Oppa!" Y/N scolded him and Chung ho just chuckles.

"Shut it y/n! Do you?!" Sung min turns back around to Chung ho and he stands firmly.

"So what if I do?" Chung ho confessed making y/n eyes widened along with Bora. "But don't worry! She's Jungkook's now!....I lost my chance..." he smiled sadly and turns his back. "So..what did you cook y/n?" He walks over to the stove and stares at the pot. But he was answered with nothing but silence since the three were taken back at what he had said.

"Im home!" A voice at the door took all their attention away from Chung ho. Y/N smiled and brightened up and runs up to Jungkook's arms. She embraced him welcoming him home and he gladly had his arms always ready for her.

"Welcome home" she gave him a peck and he couldn't help but smile.

"I love it when you greet me like that" he smiles kissing her forehead and wrapping his arms around her waist.

Sung min turns his attention away from the two and looks back Chung ho who happens to look disturbed while watching the two at the door.

"I gotta say...I think I like Chung ho better" Sung min whispers to bora and she quickly hits his arm. "Oppa! You can't say that!" She scolds him.

Jungkook went into the kitchen and greeted Bora first. "Hey Bora!" He gave her a friendly hug and just when he turns to Sung min, he bowed at him. "He-"

"I still don't like you!" He quickly stated making Y/N kick him.

"Oppa!"

"What? I can't lie! I like Chung ho better!" Sung min points at Chung ho and he chokes on his water spitting it out. Jungkook glares at him and scoffs.

"You think hyung is any better?! He played her too!" Jungkook quickly tries to defend himself and Sung min just glares at him.

"Once! Just once! Okay!" Chung ho quickly answers back.

"I never played with her! I only broke up with her because of YOU actually!" Jungkook points at Sung min.

"YAH! What is this! A show off on who hurt me more?!" Y/N stomped her foot and Jungkook quickly turned his back to his older brother again.

"But I still won her! Not you hyung!" Jungkook quickly answers back like a 5 year old.

"Yah! Grow up! " y/n quickly scolded him.

"Yeah!" Sung min snickers.

"Oppa! You two! You're older!!....Everybody sit your ass down on a chair and lets have a nice meal together! Just! For once!!" Y/N demand everyone and seeing the angered look on her everyone followed.

Once everyone had settled down and y/n and Bora had set the table and put the food everyone quickly started eating. Jungkook would glance at y/n every once in a while attempting to smile at her hoping that she's not mad anymore but she's just ignoring him.

"How's Euhna?" Jungkook almost choked on his food when y/n finally spoke and when she did it was Euhna.

"Uh..,shes okay..." he he answers.

"Bora is pregnant too actually" she says to him and he smiles and congratulated her.

"Yah! What about me?! Im the father!" Sung min says through his gritted teeth.

"Oppa!" Y/N kicks his foot under the table and he continues eating.

"How long are you pregnant?" Jungkook asks.

"5 months!" Bora replies.

"Oh...Euhna is 6 months pregnant.." Jungkook smiles back.

"Oh about that....how come you haven't showed me any pictures of the baby?" Y/N asks Jungkook.

"Because there is none!" Jungkook says back.

"What do you mean?...have you not asked for a picture of the ultrasound?" Bora asks interested in the conversation.

"No...the doctor said thats not allowed..."

"I have one!" Bora says confused.

"But Euhna and the doctors say that they don't do that.." Jungkook says also confused.