Ch 5

Jungkook came home at nearly 4 in the morning, he waited until Eunha finally fell asleep before he left her. She called because she wasn't feeling well so he wanted to make sure she was okay and the baby. But he didn't realise it would take this long. He entered his house almost rushing into his room just wanting to feel y/n embrace so he could feel comfy and at home. But when he enters their room she wasn't there.

"Y/N?"
He looks all over the house but not a sign of her. He takes his phone out and tries to call her but it keeps saying that her phone was shut off. Worry started filling him up but what scared him more is that she's more mad than before. "Aishh!" He ruffled his hair in annoyance and sat at his couch still trying to reach her.

~next morning~

"Y/N?..." her mother enters her room and sees that her daughter has finally slept at home. "What did Jungkook do huh?" She already knew that something happened.

"Nothing Eomma..." she sat up from her bed and rubbed her eyes.

"I know something happened....come on tell me...." she tries and pry answers out of her daughter. "Its that girl isn't it?....the one he got pregnant..."

She didn't answer her mother, her silence was enough of an answer for her anyway. "I told you...it would be difficult..."

"I know Eomma but...."

"But you told me you didn't care...because you loved him..."

"I still do....so much..." she kept her head down.

"Then keep fighting for whats yours! Don't let that girl ruin what you and Jungkook have!.....you've both been through so much already and yet fate always decides to bring you two back....don't let this girl get in between you two...." she holds her hand reassuring her.

"But eomma....he prioritises her instead of me and I know that sounds selfish but....we're getting married!...and Im planning everything on my own and his friends...."

"He's not prioritising her.....he's prioritising his baby....which...to me is a good quality in a man...."

"You think so?..."

"Before he proposed to you...he came to me and your father...he begged for our blessing first...and I saw how genuinely he just wants to make you happy.....he loves you y/n....he wouldn't do anything to hurt you again....but you have to understand his position here...."

Y/N pov

Eomma was right....I've been selfish all this time...he didn't intentionally make her pregnant...technically he didn't cheat on me with her....Why can't I just support him?! Aishhh y/n!.....

As soon as Eomma left my room I grabbed my phone and turned it back on. As soon as I did, I saw thar I had so many missed calls from Jungkook and he flooded my phone with text messages. Ugh why am I a terrible fiancé?!

I rang him back and it only took a second for him to answer.

"Y/N! Thank god! Are you okay? Where are you? Are you at your house? I'll go pick you up? Please tell me you're not mad anymore...baby I love you! Only you! Did you sleep okay? Did you cry? Im sorry! I hate to think that you went to sleep upset with me. Do your parents hate me now? OMG! ARE YOU STILL MARRYING ME?!"

Woah this boy needs to breathe...

"Jungkook...br-"

"Its so good to hear your voice!"

"Jungkook breathe! Im fine...."

"Are you okay?" I can honestly hear the worry and concern in his voice. "Are we okay?"

"We'll talk later? Im on my way..."

"Please hurry!" I bid farewell with him and I was about to hang up but he stops me. "Wait!"

"What?"

"I love you......tell me you love me too..?"

"Nothings changed Jungkook...I still love you....always" I hung up and started getting ready.

~~~

"Jungkook?" She entered the door and as soon as she did Jungkook attacked her with a hug.

"I missed you!" He hugged her tightly like a child and she couldn't help but smile missing him like crazy too.

"I missed you too..." he pulls away from their hug but he's still holding her close by her waist. "Don't ever do that again please?..."

"I won't...Im sorry..."

"Don't be...Im the one who rushed out..." he cups one side of her face leaning in. "I love you so much" just when their lips were about to touch someones voice broke through the hall.

"Hey!" She pulls away from him completely and looked towards the kitchen.

"Euhna?"