Ch 11 (without the smut)

It was way past midnight and they've both found themselves in her house back in her room. Although they snuck in. Y/N parents are no longer fond of Jungkook not after what had happened and even after they've tried to accept it but her coming home crying all the time wasn't what they wanted for their daughter.

Jungkook and Y/N would have went straight to Jungkook's house but his brother was there and he didn't want to her anywhere near him as he no longer trusts him with her.

But somehow this night was never ending for the both of them as they've rekindled their love so many times over and over again throughout the night.
He stares at her glowing naked body beside him caressing every curve and loving each touch.

"I should go now." He said for the second time, his hand sliding down her back and grabbing her naked ass cheek once again. He gave her ass another squeeze and then caressed his hand up her back.

"You don't have a few more minutes?" she asked, pursing her lips. He kissed her, lips smacking loudly. He kissed her again.

"I want to...but your parents might notice..." He chuckled and so did she. "I mean I know they're asleep now but...Im afraid if I stay longer...We'll both fall asleep too and then in the morning we get caught..."

His hand returned to the soft, cool skin of her ass cheek and he squeezed it hard. Then he slid his hand up her back once more, kissing her mouth.

She kissed him three times in succession and thought she felt movement against her stomach. A wave of desire went through her. She wanted to make love to him again but the feeling that just went through her turned that want into an obsession. She caressed her hand from his back around to his front, her fingers wrapping around what was now a semi-hard shaft. She felt it immediately grow taut in her hand and another wave of lust -- of need -- went through her.

And once again their night of never ending pleasure starts again.

~~

"I really really love you" he rests his forehead on hers closing his eyes for a brief moment.