Ch 3

"Heyy" Jungkook wraps his arms around her waist as soon as he got home and saw that she was in the kitchen cooking dinner. "I missed you" he kisses her neck making her chuckle.

"I missed you too" she turns around to wrap her arms around his neck and peck his lips. "Welcome home" she smiles and as soon as she said that Jungkook turned bright red. "Whats wrong?" She asks in worry.

"Y-you...called it home...." he stutters feeling his heart pound like crazy. "As if...it was ours..."

"I mean...like...welcome home to your house..?"

"N-no! I didn't say I was against it! It was just...the first time you've ever called it home....and I guess it just....made me picture our future together....in our home...." He smiles hugging her even tighter. "With...my child of course!" He quickly added in.

And just then did she want to stab him for ruining the moment. "And Eunha..." she mumbled with annoyance in her voice. She unwrapped his arms away from her and turned around to cooking again. he noticed the sudden change and asks her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she mumbles and keeps her head down keeping her eyes on the pot while she stirred.

"Come on..." he rubs her lower back drawing circles with his thumbs. But she didn't answer back this time and kept stirring. He grabbed her wrists and takes the spatula out of her grip and turns her around to him again. "Talk to me"

She sighed in defeat while she looks at him. "I just..." she took a deep breath in and continued. "How do you know if this baby is yours?"

"Because I do" he replied with confidence in his voice.

"But how?...how can you be so sure that she didn't sleep with anyone else other than you?"

He closed his eyes for a brief moment to collect his thoughts and took a step back to lean on the counter. "Eunha...is...she's like you...she's smart...well driven...and she had her whole future ahead of her...sleeping around was the last thing on her list.." he explains further more.

"Well clearly it wasn't if she had unprotected sex!"

"We had unprotected sex!" He spits back out and its almost starting to sound as if he was defending her.

"Yeah but...you didn't...you pulled out! Why couldn't you with her?!" She breathes out.

"I don't want to talk about that Alright!"

She scoffed and just looks down feeling her chest tighten. " I just....I really wish you know what you're doing Jungkook...."

"I do know! I know Im the father of this child...."

"You.dont.know.that!"

"She was a virgin! Okay....I took her virginity that night..." he finally lets out making her face him.

"You tend to have a thing for virgins don't you?" She turns around and goes back to cooking in hopes that this conversation would just end already.

"Wow...out of everyone I never thought that would come out of your mouth..." he looks down feeling slightly hurt.

"Well if you kept your dick to yourself you wouldn't have gotten her pregnant!"

"If you didn't break my heart I wouldn't have slept around to replace the pain!"

"If you didn't break my heart years ago we wouldn't even be in this situation at all if you had just talked to me rather than always thinking the worse!"
They both stood there breathless from the words they had spoken but none could go unheard.