Ch 2

"Wait what?!" Jimin held y/n back when she kept walking ahead. "Why does he need to be there with her??!"

She only nodded while looking ahead and looking down at her phone to see if they were where they needed to be. "Why are you so calm??" Jimin stopped her by holding her hand and standing right in front of her. "Talk to me?"

"I don't want to talk about it Jimin please!" She walked past him but he only rolled his eyes and runs up to catch up to her and stop her again.

"You're fiance! Jeon Jungkook is the one that should be here cake tasting with you right now but instead he's with Eunha! and for what exactly?!" He was so keen on knowing.

"To fetch her cravings! can we please just go! We'll be late Jimin!" She tried to walk past him again but he holds her back again and he had an angered look.

"To fetch her cravings?!? I thought she was pregnant? I didn't know she suddenly couldn't move a muscle!" Jimin looked at her like she was crazy.

"She asked Jungkook to be there okay....its her first pregnancy Jimin...Im sure she's scared"

"So Jungkook thought that being a slave was more important than cake tasting for your wedding?!" He asks and the annoyance in his voice was very audible.

"It's cake tasting Jimin.....it doesn't even begin to compare with her pregnancy!" she tries to reason with him. " And he asked me if it was okay first..."

"oh of course he did! so he wouldn't look like the complete bad guy"

"Jimin lets just go! it doesn't matter!" She grabs his wrist pulling him along like a child pouting behind her.

"He better not put Eunha as his priority! " That's when it finally struck her. Is this how it's going to be for their future?....him running off to Eunha whenever he's called...but what about her needs?....will they be fulfilled too?....Who's more important to Jungkook?.....this baby obviously.

~~~~

Eunha pov

Where the hell did Jungkook go? I walked all around my apartment to look for him but I suddenly heard his voice in the kitchen. I tip toed quietly and heard he was on the phone.

Jungkook : " Does it taste that good? Wahhh Im so jealous!"

Who is he talking to?.....don't tell me its her again...

Jungkook : " I promise you I'll make it up to you later! Just don't have too much fun with Jimin hyung! You're mine! And only mine"

*puke* what the hell....I didn't realise Jungkook he was this type of boyfriend...what did he even see in her damn.

Jungkook : " I love you y/n....and I badly miss you too! I wish I was there instead but Eun-"

"Oppa!!!" I ran to the couch and lied down pretending to whine and within seconds I hear hik running towards me and hanging up.

"What's wrong Eunha? Are you in pain? Did you hurt yourself? What happened?"
I love it when he overly worries for me it shows how much he cares for me.

"Im cold....and I don't think I should be" I rubbed my arms up and down hoping to create friction for heat and without a doubt he ran up to my room to grab me a blanket.

He back around with a blanket and wrapping it around me to keep me warm.

"Do you feel warmer now?" He asks still slightly worried.

"A little" I started rubbing my palms together and blowing into them to create heat but he probably saw how I was struggling so he grabbed my wrists and started blowing into my palms rubbing his hand against mine to create heat. Maybe I do like this side of Jungkook even better than the one in bed😏...

"Oppa..." I started off and so he kept his eyes on mine while he continued to make my hands warm. "What will happen to us?" I ask with worry plastered all over my face. "I mean...you have a girlfriend.... what does she feel about this?"

"She's not my girlfriend, Eunha" He looks up to me smiling? Huh?...
"She's my fiancé " he proudly says. Wtf. Since.when.
I just...hmmmmmmmmmmmm

"What? Since when? I mean..congratulations!" I put on a smile and he finally lets go of my hands gently making me even more annoyed.

"I proposed at our graduation...everyone was there.." he laughed at me like this was some kind of joke.

"I couldn't exactly attend! I was a mess...." I put my head down rubbing my abdomen. He held my hand once again giving it a slight squeeze making my heart pound like crazy.

"Im sorry Eunha for putting you through this....you shouldn't be leading this life with a baby yet....but don't worry...I'll be by your side every step of the way!" He says trying to reassure me. Oh don't worry Jungkook no need to reassure me...I already know you will be...I'll make sure of it.

"Promise?"

"I promise Eunha!"