Ch 1

"Y/N?" Jungkook enters his room and sees her sitting by the window staring out stuck in her thoughts. "uhm....." he started off, he wasn't sure if she heard their conversation but the way she's dazing into her own world he guessed that she has.

"what are you going to do about it?" she asks not even sparing him a glance. He sat at his bed facing her while he sighed loudly.

"She's going to keep it....if that's what you're asking...." he kept his eyes dead straight at her while she's still avoiding him.

"I wasn't asking if she was.....what I meant is.....what are you going to do?" she finally looks at him but once she has he regretted even wanting to see her face because now it's killing him seeing the pain in her eyes. He goes closer to her kneeling down while holds her hands at her lap. "What does it mean for us?" She finally asked the question she's been dying to be answered.

"Im still marrying you!....nothing is going to change that!....and I will also....take responsibility for her..." he says honestly. She takes her hands out of his and stands up.

"take responsibility?....wouldn't that mean marrying her?" she kept her back turned at him not bearing the sight of him.

"No!....I wouldn't marry her for that reason! or any reason for that matter!...Y/N....I still want to marry only you......this child....its going to be a part of our lives yeah...but that's only because...Im its father....that's all..." He wraps his arms around her waist snuggling his head into her neck. "I love you" he turns her around cupping her face locking eyes with her hoping to reassure her.

She closes her eyes leaning into his touch and slowly nodding, " I love you too..." She opens her eyes and sees that he's leaning in towards her, so she does the same. He tries and uses this kiss to reassure that he wants nothing more than to just marry her.

"Why don't we get back to what we were doing earlier?" He asks with a huge smile on his face and she slaps his chest.

"How could you even think about that right now?"

"Well....Eunha did kill my boner.....but...." he lifts her legs up to wrap it around his waist cupping her ass. " Seeing you in nothing else but my top....definitely woke up the beast!" He started walking them both towards the bed. He places her gently on the soft mattress while kissing her neck and hovering over her.

"Isn't this what turned you into a father?" She tried to reason with him.

"Yeah and?....If I do impregnate you so what?.....I want a family with you" he crashes his lips onto hers.