Ch 7

"I thought when he told me he got her pregnant....I honestly thought it was you...." Chung ho looks at her while she stares out into the distance and the ice cream in her hand slowly invading her whole hand melting. "Yah" he grabs her hand and takes the ice cream putting it in the bin and wiping her hand.

"Y/N? Yah!" Chung ho tries to catch her attention her hand still in his wiping it from the sticky substance. (😏) (lol jk😂)

"Hey!" She finally looks at him and realises what they were doing.

"Where did my ice cream go?" She pouts like a small child and Chung ho just chuckles and pinches her nose.

"It melted! You want me to get you another one?" He asks smiling and she just shook her head.

"No its fine...." she puffed and took her hand back taking the tissue from him and wiping herself. "Thanks for bringing me here Chung ho..." she smiles genuinely at him and he just wraps his arms around her shoulder.

"Anytime! I told you before! Id do anything for you!..if it meant your forgiveness..." he says and she looks back at him confused.

"I told you I forgave you!....don't worry about it!....if you didn't do that I don't think Jungkook and I would have met again....so...in a way...Im thankful..?"

"Are you?....thankful....?"

"Uhm.....I....ye-...I think so..." she kept her head down remembering how Jungkook had changed so much because of Euhna's pregnancy.

"Im still sorry.....I wish...I did ask you out...like for real...." he confessed making y/n confused.

"What..?"

"The times that we spent together....I suddenly realised that I've never had that much fun with anyone before..." he scratched the back of his neck feeling so shy unable to look at her.

"Pfft! What are you saying! Haha..." she laughed suddenly feeling shy as well.

"Im not lying!" He quickly defended himself.

"What about with Aerum?"

"I mean...yeah I liked her....but not like I liked you...." he felt his whole face turn bright red finally telling her what he really felt back then.

"Y-you....actually....liked me?" She turns around suddenly feeling slightly happy that he did. Feeling like it wasn't only her who actually had feelings for the other.

"Why do you think I couldn't let you go that easily huh?"

"Because you didn't want to lose the bet! Your money!" She quickly pointed out.

"Well yeah that....but...because I liked you....if I didn't I would have ended the bet the second Jungkook told me to!"

"Oh" she looked away from him feeling her cheeks burning hot.

"Oh!...are you blushing?" Chung ho chuckled and used his palms to cup her face. "Wahhhhh!! You areee!"

"Go away!" She pouted and yanked her face away from him.

"I still do..." he mumbles when she turned away but fortunately she didn't hear.

"What?..Did you say something?"