Ch 8

"Want to go somewhere else?" Chung ho stood up reaching out his hand for her to help her up.

"Sure" she took his hand and help herself up but once their hands touched she quickly realised what she was doing and yanked her hand back. He saw the way she reflected and smiled a little.

"Y/N?!" They both turn around and saw Jungkook's friends standing behind them all confused. "And...Chung ho..." Jimin lastly added.

"Hey guys!" Chung ho waved at them and they all awkwardly smiled.

Jimin : " What are you both doing here?"

Chung ho : " Just hanging out"

Jimin : " Okayyyy....without Jungkook?"

"So what? He's at home with Euhna anyway!" She rolled her eyes and yet the anger she had for him is no longer there instead its all just pain and heartache.

Jimin : " He's what??"

"Uh....Chung ho and I have to go...so I'll uh...see you guys later! Bye!" She grabbed his hand before Jimin could even stop him and they made their way towards Chung ho's car again.

Jimin on the other hand whipped out his phone in annoyance. He took a picture of two hand in hand and sent it to Jungkook.

Hoseok : " Are we back in high school?!"

Jimin : " He needs to see that what his doing is driving y/n away!"

Jin : " He's right...he's losing her....for the possibility of being a father..."

It didn't take that long before Jungkook called Jimin.

Jungkook : " Hyung! Who was that?"

Jimin : " Your brother! Chung ho!"

Jungkook : " Why are they together?!"

Jimin : " Because you're losing her you idiot!"

There was a sudden silence on the other end of the phone and Jimin was about to say something to break it but hearing Jungkook sigh he just let him say something.

Jungkook : " I know..."

Jimin and the other guys all looked at each other confused.

Jin : " Then why aren't you doing anything?!"

Jungkook : " I've tried! But....no matter what happens....It always looks like Im putting Euhna first....I can't help it hyung!.....she's carrying my child!.......I don't want anything to do with Euhna whatsoever.....but...."

Jin : " I get it Jungkook.....you want what's best for the child....you want it to grow up with a loving father....."

Jimin : " So you'll just let y/n fade away?....thats it?!"

Jungkook : " Of course not!...I love her and Im still marrying her!.....but as of right now....I need to give her time to accept it first....."

Jimin : " Don't give her too much time.....the less attention you give her....another man is giving her more...."

~~~~~

"Wait! Chung ho! Aghhhhh!! Oh my god!" She ran and ran away from him but she can't escape the water being squirted at her. Chung ho successfully keep on getting her wet. (😏) nvm. (Excuse my dirty mind lol😂)

He took her to an amusement park remembering the last time they were here as a couple and had the best time of their lives. Just like right now, just messing about like little children.

"I missed you" Chung ho didn't realise he blurted that out loud as he panted when they both stopped playing with the water. She turned towards him and just looked at him not knowing whether she heard it right.

"I mean....like...us....just playing around you know.." He quickly added.

"Yeah uh...me too..." she smiled at him and he quickly grabbed the water gun and sprayed her making her almost lose her balance from the shock and impact, but he went quickly to her and held her by her waist stopping her from falling.

She was shocked at how fast everything happened and how a second ago they were apart and now their just inches from their lips meeting and touching.

"She's mine!" They both looked towards the voice and saw that Jungkook was standing there pissed off like a mad bull.

"She's engaged to me now hyung!" Jungkook grabbed her wrist and yanked her away from him pulling her behind him.

"We were just having fun Jungkook!" Chung ho says glancing at y/n with a smile which only pissed Jungkook off even more, so he stands and blocks her view of him.

"I think you've both had enough fun! Lets go!" He turns around and started dragging y/n away.

"Yah! Let me go!" She tries to wiggle out of his grasp.

"We're going home!" He didn't even look at her and kept his eyes ahead.

"Chung ho can bring me home!!" She gathered all the strength she had and yanked her hand back and when she did Jungkook stopped and looked at her.

"Oh so you'd rather have him bring you back to OUR home?!" His eyes flared up in nothing but jealousy and anger.

"OUR HOME?!" She quickly spat back. "My home is in my parents house!"

"What happened to my home being yours?!" Jungkook felt the sudden pain his chest worsen.

"Your home?....why? Has Euhna gone home? And you suddenly feel lonely?! Is that why you want me now?! Huh!"

"Stop that!" Jungkook spat out.
"Stop talking about Euhna like she's even worth it to get jealous over!" Jungkook took a step closer to her.
"She's having my baby.....there's no stopping that....but you are still the one I want to marry!..."

She scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest. "I don't want to get married anymore!" She says locking eyes with him. "Not when it will just end in divorce..."

"Who says it will?" Jungkook grabbed a hold of her hand and held it tight. "I only see my future with you...no one else....Euhna is no where even near being in the same lane as to how much I love you....she's no one...but a girl who's carrying my baby....."

She just stared at him really wanting to believe what he was saying but why was it so hard?

"Unless....you really just....don't want to marry me..." Jungkook realised something that maybe it's nothing to do with Eunha...maybe it was just plainly her.

"No!....Why would I keep staying with you if I didn't want to marry you!"

"Then come home....to me?" He holds her hand even tighter and she looks down at their hand together.

"And me!" Chung ho quickly added making both of them look back. "Well I mean...its my home too...so...We'll all be living together...."

"Why are you back here anyway?!" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"For your wedding pabo! Duh!"