Ch 22

"EUNHAAA!!" Jungkook pounded on her apartment door once again and finally the door opened with a very tired looking Euhna and once she opened her eyes properly her eyes widened seeing an angered Jungkook.

Jungkook's eyes trail down to her now flat stomach. He forced himself into her apartment pushing her in. "Where the fuck is your bump?!" He screams at her and his eyes flaring in anger.

"W-what?...I...I need to go to the bathroom...I'll be.."

Jungkook yanked her arm back and forced her in her spot. "For what?! To stick your fake bump in?!"

"Jungkook Let me go! You're hurting!Me!" She tries to yank her arm away from him but his grip was so strong on her.

"WHY?! WHY DID YOU FAKE IT?! HUH!" Jungkook screams at her and the each word hatred was spilling out.

"I....I...." Euhna tries to explain herself but she couldn't get the words out. "I WAS PREGNANT!but....I lost it...." she looks down her voice breaking and a tear escaped but Jungkook didn't feel one bit sad about it.

"Then why in the world did you continue huh?! Why?! You drove y/n and I apart!!!" The grip on her wrist seemed to only tighten by the second.

"YOU! Are the one that drove y/n away!! You gave more attention to ME! It was YOUR choice! So don't blame me for being pregnant but it was all YOU! YOU KICKED HER OUT!!" She spat back at him feeling angered that she was getting all the blame.

"THATS BECAUSE I DID EVERYTHING I COULD TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OKAY! SO THAT THE BABY WAS SAFE! I CARED FOR THE BABY! I DIDN'T WANT TO PUT YOU THROUGH WHAT A SINGLE PARENT WOULD BE LIKE!! I thought I was going to be a father....I wanted to be the type of father...my father could never be for me.....I wanted what was best for my baby....I chose my baby's safety and well being over my own happiness....I let go of the love of my life for this baby....but it turns out....there was never really a baby...." Jungkook let go of her wrists feeling so weak in his own skin, disgusted with what's happening. He even studied and read all the possible books there is to be a good father.

Even if Euhna isn't bearing a child....y/n is....but even he knows she wouldn't give Jungkook half custody of the baby....their baby would be fatherless...she's going to have to raise this child....as a single mother.

"Ju-" Euhna started off.

"Don't ever show your face to me or anyone related to me ever again" he didn't even spare her a glance and he left her apartment.

Jungkook pov

Is there any way of even trying to get y/n back...? I've put her through so much, Ive hurt her countless times...Ive made her cry too many times....would she be happier if I was just.....gone?

Would it better to just let.....my hyung....take care of her?
He'd make her happy...I know that...
Give her the future that I once thought only I could provide....but I've messed up....I messed up so bad...

Would you be better off without me..?

?