Ch 10

"So.....that's it?....he just..dropped you home?!" Chung ho tries to pry answers out of her when he called her but just as he imagined it was mostly him talking and awful silence on the other end. Every few seconds he'd hear a sob and it pained him. "Is this it?....are you two..."

"No....I love him so much....and I want to keep fighting for what we have....I truly do....but right now....I really just need...time..." she forced herself to believe her answer but she knew for a fact that she might not be able to.

"Should you really stay in a relationship that's left you with nothing but pain....why must you keep going back?" Chung ho asks over the phone but once again...silence.

"I dont know....I really don't know...." she mumbles.

A few more minutes on the phone together they finally hung up on each other and she stayed lying in bed. Staring at the ceiling of her room, her thoughts filled with no on but the one person who's causing her so much pain but at the same time she can't bare to let him go. How do you let someone go who's the reason behind everything, your smiles, your happiness, laughs and everything that brightens your world.

"I...can't.." she mumbled to herself not realising the tear that escaped.

"GETTTT UPPPPP!!!!" Taehyung barged into her room making her almost jump off the bed.

"What the...what are you doing here?!?" She stood up in confusion.

"Your mother let me in!...she actually pulled me because she wanted you to leave your room already!" Its been a week since you left!!" He walked closer to her but she took multiple steps back and plops down on the bed sighing.

"Come on down we're all waiting...."

"We?" She looks up shock.

"Yeahhhh.....we're all here....." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck.

"You're all here?! Downstairsg?!" She stood up.

"Not all of us are downstairs...Jungkook isn't..." Taehyung happily said.

"Oh...then..ok...wait for me downstairs..." she nodded and he finally left. She got ready in a rush actually wanting to leave these four walls that she's been keeping herself in for the past week.

She rushed down the stairs and sees the 6 guys with a smile plastered all over their faces. "Hey" she says as soon as they all rushed to hug her.

Hoseok : " Sorry about this..."

Jin : " But...we have to..."

Before she could even ask what they were talking about everything went pitch dark and the panic soon invaded her thoughts. "What.."

Jimin : " Shhhh...its okay..." he whispers in her ears as he ties the blindfold and he held her close. "Just trust us okay..."

She held onto Jimins hands that was securely around her waist and she felt someone else hug her waist from the other side to help her too.

Taehyung : " Its me..." he quickly whispers and she smiles.

"Where are you taking me?!" She started panicking even more when they started walking and dragging her along. Although no one answered and soon she felt the cold air hit her skin when they've successfully exited the house.

~~~~
"Ok carefully!" Jin scolds Jimin and Taehyung when they were escorting her out of the car and almost letting her face plant the floor.

"Seriously guys..." She tried to feel where the guys were but it was almost as if they've suddenly disappeared. And she started panicking all over again. "Guys?!"

Jimin : " Shhhh its okay....we're still here.." he held her close again and she felt at ease. He started leading her towards a place and he finally releases her from him. "Ok..." he started untying her blindfold. "Keep them closed okay?" She nodded as an answer and he finally removes them. Her eyes remained closed and she suddenly felt alone. Like Jimins presence was gone and she was about to open her eyes but all of a sudden someone elses arms securely wrapped around her waist from the back.

"Jimin?" She asks maybe he's back. But no answer.

~start music!~

Music suddenly started playing and the arms that were around her was gone. She opened them and sees Jungkook standing right in front of her. They were in the park...their spot by the tree and the bench. It was already dark and their light being the only moon and the tree wrapped around in fairy lights. Flower petals on the ground.

He started to sing.
"Its a beautiful life,
I'll be by your side"
He holds her hand tightly and she could feel her heart pound.

"Its a beautiful life,
I'll be behind you, beautiful love" he kisses the palm of her hand.

"If I am with you under the sun, even just breathing feels good" Jungkook locks eyes with her standing close to her still singing.

"Its a beautiful life
Beautiful day,
I'll be living in the memories of you
Beautiful life,
Beautiful day,
Please stay by my side...."

He reaches for the bouquet of flowers on the bench and hands it to her.

"Y/N... Its a beautiful life.....if I have you by my side...I need you..." He kneels down on the ground and she got confused as to why. "Please.....don't leave me...." He begged.

She bit her lip and put the roses on the bench. She bent down to help him up. "Stand up" she holds him close and wraps her arms around his waist.

"I would never leave you....." as soon as she said those words Jungkook crashed his lips on hers.

_________________________________

WARNING!

The next chapter is going to have a SMUT.....

But as usual I will upload the same shit on the next chapter without a smut for those who don't like reading that kind of thing!