Ch 21

"I....I don't get it....Euhna is pregnant..." Jungkook mumbles to himself ruffling with his hair in frustration.

"Doc can you leave us for a second.." Y/N asks and she quickly moves out of the room.

"Jungkook-ah...how many more proofs do you need to believe me?" Y/N bit her lip not taking her eyes off of Jungkook who seemed to be disturbed and confused as hell.

"B...but"

"Maybe its just you....you just... won't choose to believe me..." she stood up, her knees feeling so weak afraid of what she said is even true. "You have feelings for her don't you....." she scoffed and looks away from him turning her back towards the door wiping that tear that escaped.

"No y/n" Jungkook wraps his arms around her waist burying his face deep in her neck letting her scent drown him. "You ar-"

"Don't" she cut him off unwrapping his arms and turning around to him, once their eyes lock with each other, they both see that both their faces were soaking with their tears. She grabbed his hands putting something in it.

She opened the door and gave him one last glance and left the room. Jungkook couldn't move his feet afraid that he already knows what she just gave him...he took a sharp breath in and closed his eyes for a brief moment and opened his hand........

It was her ring.....