Ch 14

"Bye" Bora and Y/N hugged each other one last time and bid farewell. Jungkook wrapped his arms around her waist as they watched them drove off. "Lets go to bed" Jungkook kissed her forehead and held her hand. She nodded as a response and as soon as they got in she stopped by the stairs.

"Jungkook" she called out for him as he was already half way up. He looked back at her and stops. "Hm?" He hums as a reply.

"Don't you find it weird that...Euhna doesn't even have a bump yet..?" She finally asks the question and as soon as she did Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Are you seriously back to your doubts again? I thought we were over this!" He turned his back and continued to go up the stairs.

She bit her lip and looked down, feeling like an idiot for even saying it because now Jungkook is annoyed at her all over again. "You ok?"
Chung ho walks up to her and rubs her back.

"Yeah" she put on a smile to hide her true feelings. "Don't lie!...you're not okay..."

She sadly smiled at Chung ho and looks down. "Sorry....Im just...tired...thats all..." she went up the stairs and left him there and entered their shared bedroom.

"Jun-"

"Y/N please!...I don't want to hear it..." Jungkook says one last time while getting dressed. "Lets just go to sleep and forget about it"

She ignored him the whole night all while he did the same and they went to sleep with a huge gap between them both.