Ch 15

Y/N was in the kitchen cooking food while Jungkook was setting up the table. "Would you say she eats the food you're eating?" Jungkook asks referring to Euhna since she was coming over for a meal because Jungkook invited her.

"If she doesn't then tough luck" she mumbled but unfortunately Jungkook heard.

"Why can't you just be nice to her" he asks not even sparing her a glance.

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes and continued cooking.

The bell rang and as soon as it did Jungkook rushed to the door.

"Hey!" He greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a side hug. She smiled and greeted him too.

"How was my baby?" He bent down and kissed her stomach which caused y/n heart to twist in a way that it almost feels like she's dying in the inside.
"Oh...you're finally showing!" Jungkook points out at the bump in her stomach.

Euhna : " uh yeah! It happened just out of nowhere!" She chuckles nervously rubbing her abdomen.

Y/N sees the bump and she internally face palmed feeling like an idiot for even saying that last night. She sighed and gave up on trying to doubt Euhna.

"Hey Euhna!" She walked over and greeted her.

"Hey!..Y/N isn't it?" Euhna says while looking at Jungkook to see if she got it right.

"Yeah!..." y/n answered gulping, feeling slightly hurt that Euhna doesn't even remember her name which meant that Jungkook doesn't talk about her at all whereas with her Euhna is the only thing that comes out of his mouth. "I uh...Let's go to the kitchen!" She lead the way while glancing back Jungkook who had his arms around her waist helping her to the kitchen.

She went straight to the stove to continue cooking while Jungkook helped her sit down. "Ugh" she mumbles and good thing no one heard.

"You nearly done?" Jungkook walks up to her asking. "Its not good to keep Euhna waiting on food...she's eating for two"

"Uh yeah it's uhm...nearly done..." She answers him not even looking at him feeling like the only purpose she has here is to be in service for these two.

"I need to use the bathroom....can I go?" Euhna stands up but as soon as she did Jungkook rushed to her side. "Its fine Jungkook! I can go myself!" She tries to get his arms off of her but he insisted on helping.

"She's pregnant Jungkook! Not disabled!" Y/N accidentally said too loud, almost too aggressively. Euhna went up the stairs on her own and Jungkook just glares at her.

"What the hell was that huh?!"

"I was just speaking the truth!....She's not going to fall! Her bump isn't even that big which means its not that heavy! Stop treating her like she's the most fragile thing you've ever touched! Because the last time I checked I AM YOU'RE FIANCÉ!"

Jungkook scoffed. "Can you hear yourself right now?! At how pathetic that sounded!" He stomped out of the kitchen leaving her there.

She clenched her fists feeling like crying all over again but she didn't want to give him that satisfaction. She bit her lip and continued on cooking even when her eyesight has gotten blurry from the tears pooling her eyes.

Euhna finally came down and as soon as she did, she was greeted by a cheerful Jungkook at the bottom of the stairs. "You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah" Euhna answers. Just then and there she felt her heart break. She couldn't handle to stay any longer just watching those two. It was like rubbing alcohol on an open wound that can never heal.

When the two entered the living room she turned off the stove and ran up the stairs and into the toilet to fix herself. She saw how much of a mess she looked in the mirror, her make up running down her face.

"Get yourself together y/n!" She whispers to herself.

She bent down to get a tissue but when she looked on the floor she saw a wrapper out of the bin sticking out. She opened the bin to put it all in but something about it shocked her.

"A sanitary pad?" She mumbles to herself.

The more she stares at it she realised that it was a sanitary pad...but it couldn't be hers....she hasn't gotten her period this month because she's late....and to top it off...she doesn't wear that brand.....if it wasn't hers....then it was Euhna's.....

______________

Yes Yes I know Im updating wayy too fast today😂 I just want to finish this before I go at the very least😬😂😂😂
Sorry❤️