Hjärtat | Victor Lindelöf

"Victor, wait!" The Swedish footballer heard someone call out for him, which made him turn around to face Marcus, one of his new teammates.

"Marcus, what's up?" He asked, his accent clearly audible in his voice, while Marcus placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Can you take me with you?" The Englishman said, flashing his teammate a small smile.

"Sure," Victor answered, gesturing for Marcus to follow him towards the parking lot.

"Wow, not bad," The younger footballer breathed out as he got into the car, immediately turning on the radio.

After his teammate got in as well and turned on the engine, the two of them just started talking about the recent training session and the SuperCup against Real Madrid that was coming up in two days.

"I'm sure we'll win," Marcus said with a smirk, but before Victor could reply they heard his phone ringing.

"Oh," He said, running a hand through his blondish hair, "Could you please take a look at the caller ID?"

Nodding his head, Marcus slightly leaned forward and raised his eyebrows as he saw the name on the display.

"It's someone called 'Hjärtat' or something like that," He said, making Victor chuckle because of the completely wrong pronunciation.

"That's my girlfriend," The Swede explained as he saw his teammate's questioning look, "Hjärtat is Swedish for heart."

"Alright," Marcus replied, taking a closer look at Victor's background image after the phone had stopped ringing; it was a picture of him kissing his girlfriend's cheek, while she was smiling brightly at the camera.

"She's cute," He commented, laughing quietly as he felt Victor tensing up a little.

"Yes, she is," He answered, glancing at the Englishman before focusing on the road again.

"Don't worry, she's all yours," The latter clarified, which made Victor roll his eyes at him.

"I know that," He stated as a smile finally found it's way back onto his lips, "We've been together for a bit over five years already."

"That's a lot of time," Marcus replied, smiling as well as he looked at his teammate, who seemed more than happy as he thought about all of the years he had spent with her.

"Will she come to watch us play in the SuperCup?" The younger footballer asked, pulling Victor out of his thoughts.

"I don't think so," He mumbled, forcing himself to keep on smiling, even though he became a bit sad at the thought of all of his teammates being with their wives and girlfriends after the game, while Y/N would be hundreds of kilometers away.

"Why?" Marcus questioned, raising her eyebrows, "Doesn't she like watching you play?"

"It's not that," Victor replied, slightly biting his lip, "She loves to watch football and she used to come to every single on of my games, but...,"

"But?" His teammate asked as the Swede couldn't find the right words to continue and sighed quietly instead.

"I guess she's just not used to all of this," He started explaining, frowning a little before continuing, "She doesn't really like to have a lot of attention; nobody was making a big deal out of the WaGs when I was playing for Lisbon, but things have changed now that we moved to Manchester that's why she doesn't want to come."

"Oh," Marcus mumbled, scratching the back of his neck, trying to think of a way to help his friend, "You should try to get her to come to Skopje for the SuperCup with you. She'll get to meet the other wives and girlfriends and she'll see that it's not that bad to have a little bit of attention."

"I'll try my best," Victor stated as they arrived in front of Marcus' apartment.

"Thanks for driving me home," The Englishman said, slowly getting out of the car, "and good luck with your girl, man."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hjärtat, I'm home!" Victor exclaimed as he opened the door of the house that he shared with his girlfriend.

"Finally," Y/N replied, basically jumping into his arms before softly placing her lips on top of his.

"Were you already missing me?" He questioned, smiling brightly down at her after they had broken apart.

"Maybe," She answered, giggling as he tightly wrapped his arms around her.

"You're so cute, Goding," He said, pressing a quick kiss to her cheek before taking her hand in his.

"Y/N," The Swede started, making her look up at him for a moment before burying her head in his chest again.

"Please come with me," He whispered and she immediately knew that he was talking about the SuperCup.

"You know that I...," She said, but he cut her off before she could finish.

"It would truly mean the world to me," He stated, placing a short kiss on her soft lips before lovingly staring down into her eyes, "Maybe I can even score a goal for you."

"You're an idiot," His girlfriend replied, smirking up at him before brushing a hand through his hair.

"Jag älskar dig så mycket," He said, his smile widening as her eyes lit up even more with each second that passed by.

"I love you, too," She answered, placing one of her hands on his cheek.

"Will you come with me and be my good luck charm again, Y/N?" Victor asked after pressing his lips to hers.

"Yes," She breathed out, gigging as he softly picked her up and started to twirl her around.

"Thank you!" He exclaimed, his smile mirroring hers as he sat her down on the ground again.

"You better not disappoint me," Y/N replied as he placed his arm around her waist, leaning in for another kiss.

"I will always give my best for you, Hjärtat."

Hey, guys👋
I can't believe that this is already my 100th one shot. That's such an incredible number and I can never thank you enough for your continuing support and for your requests. What is your favorite one shot out of the ones I've written so far?
I think my favorites are 'Silver | Max Meyer' and this one👼
Thanks for everything❤

This one shot is for @LucyReus
I really hope you like it🙈💙