Trust | Antoine Griezmann

Antoine wrapped his arm tightly around your waste as you two entered the club you decided to spend your night at today. The music was more than just loud and the club was crowded by wildly dancing people. Antoine and you quickly found your way through all of the people and sat down at the bar.
You both ordered your favorite drinks and sat in silence for a moment. "Do you like it here?" He asked, making you slightly giggle. "We're only here since like ten minutes." You said chuckling. You had to persuade your boyfriend to go to this club because he wasn't really a fan of partying. "I was just asking." Antoine said and rolled his eyes at you. "Just enjoy your time, Anto." You mumbled before pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Let's go to the dance floor."
You stretched your hand out for Antoine to take and pulled him to the dance floor. You both danced to the songs that came on and you laughed once in a while at Antoine's awkwardness. "You're so cute." You whispered into his ear, making him smile brightly.
After a while of dancing, Antoine pulled you to the side. "I'll get myself another drink. You want something, too?" He asked. You quickly shook your head. "You'll find me on the dance floor." You said and pecked his cheek before walking back to the dancer floor. After you danced for some time, you suddenly felt someone wrap their arms around you and you instantly knew that it was not Antoine. "Hey, baaaby." The guy slurred in your ear and tightened his grip. You just rolled your eyes and pulled his arms away. "Do I know you?" You questioned ironically and glared at the guy. "No, but we caaan change that, baaabe." He said and you knew he was completely drunk. You quickly shook your head. "Definitely not."
You turned around to walk away, but the guy grabbed your wrist to stop you. "Wait." He said and leaned in, but you forcefully pushed him away. You quickly turned around to walk back to your boyfriend, but you couldn't spot him at the bar and as you looked around you saw him leaving the club. "Antoine!" You called out and rushed past him. "Wait!" He turned around to face you and you immediately saw that he was mad. "Why are you leaving?" You asked, being completely confused by his actions. He let out an ironically laugh. "You are really asking me why I'm leaving?" You quickly nodded your head and then shrugged. "I left you alone for one second and you immediately found another guy to dance and flirt with!" He said, slightly raising his voice and shaking his head. "I can't believe it."
"I definitely wasn't flirting with him. He came up to me and everything I did was tell him to leave me alone." You said, getting angry, too. Antoine shook his head again. "Of course." He said ironically. "If you don't believe me it's fine. I don't need a boyfriend who doesn't trust me at all." You said, trying to stay calm. You looked at him one last time before turning around and walking away into the darkness. You were wandering around for only five minutes and you were already absolutely scared. As you heard a car behind you, you immediately started to walk faster and you began to sweat as the car drove slower beside you. You risked one look to the side and were more than relieved to see that it was Antoine's car. "Wait, amour." He said and quickly parked the car at the side of the street. You rolled your eyes again as he rushed towards you. "What do you want?" You questioned annoyed. "I want to say sorry." He stated, softly grabbing your arm to stop you from walking away. You sighed, but stayed where you were. "I'm so sorry, love. I trust you, but I just got so jealous to see him standing there with you and I immediately got so mad, but you have to believe me that I trust you and that I love you with all my heart. I'd do everything to make you forgive me." He said and looked directly into your eyes. "I'm sorry." He repeated and softly kissed your cheek while wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug. You hesitated for a moment before wrapping your arms around him, too. "I love you." He mumbled and pulled away to smile at you. "I love you, too, Antoine." You said, smiling back at him before hugging him again. "Can we please go now? It's scary here." You asked, making Antoine chuckle. "Of course, amour."

This one's for @emma_533
I hope you liked it (:

Thanks for reading and leave requests; I love writing for you guys (: